Memory failure and Donut invisibility

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

no idea what caused that
just popped up in the middle of my game

as for the donut thing:

I was playing as buu, I candy beamed someone as he was swooping into me and the candy menu popped up. He began to prepunch me as i turned him into a donut. The donut appeared but I was still being hit by something. After that he input his directional arrows with no player model. after the stuggle ended he still had no player model. He charged a kamehameha and I could see his kamehameha sprite floating around but not him. I dont know if if he could cause any damage since he should have been dead... I mouthblasted him and upon his respawn he everything was back to normal.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you wait too long to eat someone they can move around with 1 hp. That's all i know. I don't know anything else :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
no idea what caused that
just popped up in the middle of my game
Make sure you have DirectX 9.0c. If you still have that problem, I would recommend a complete re-install of ESF.

Best answers
Pain said:
I was playing as buu, I candy beamed someone as he was swooping into me and the candy menu popped up. He began to prepunch me as i turned him into a donut.
I've experianced the same thing..but for me it utterly ****ed the camera....
Evertime someone attacked me..or I tried to attack someone..my camera moved to the spot where I turned that guy in to a donut (making it impossible for me to play)

Best answers
its only if he recovers n u turn him to food when he attacks u wen u menu is still up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom