melee to energy idea

Best answers
i got this idea in a dream i had of playing esf (strange i know) but heres what i got...im playing as goku and fighting a vegeta bot and i hit him with advanced melee but after his turn it goes to me and instead of punching him i launched a kame in his chest sending him flying away smashing into a mountain side!

for how this works when it gets back to my turn to type in a combo instead i select the kame as goku and charge it..while its charging maybe have a animation of him headbutting his oppenent to stun them then launch a kame at them but instead of it blowing on impact have it propel them until they hit a wall!

to block it after its launched simply hit the block button to try and roll off of the beam and let it hit a wall

i hope you know what i mean by explaining this..

i dont know if this is possible to put in the game but it would be simply amazing to throw in to add to the action!

tell me what you think

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think in the new documents they released it said that you can kind of do this (only with generic beams, ki balls and such)

Best answers
this have been suggested many times O_O dunno if just the samely like this, but almoust like this :p damn much ^^

wouldn't it be little too overpowered if u just go to adv. melee and shoot and kameha? o_O no blocking change? a little >_> but it still aint that much :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swooping at an enemy while holding ( LMB + RMB ) will punch/kick the enemy once, causing the two of you to engage in Adv Melee
- Once in Adv Melee, both players will individually be surrounded by a white bubble, acknowledging, that they are targeting each other
- If there are other players in Adv Melee but not in your battle, they will be in another colored bubbles such as, green
- ( You will not be able to hit other people that are in their own Adv Melee battle )
- While in Adv Melee, no outside attacks will be able to hurt you ( SIMPLE MELEE / OUTSIDE BEAM ATTACKS / OTHER ADV MELEE BATTLES )
- In order to gain another fighter in Adv Melee, the outside person will have to Adv Melee YOU in order to join your battle
...In other words, someone Not currently in Adv Melee, will have to swoop at someone who IS in Adv Melee, while holding ( LMB + RMB )
- Once the outside person hits someone who is in Adv Melee, the outside person will have the same color bubble formed around him
- Now, this will be a 3 man Adv Melee Battle
- The only attacks available in Adv Melee is
...punch / kick
...ki blasts
...generic beams / balls
- In order to use these attacks, you must select them via weapon select
no kamehameha but ki blasts and gen beams are enough

Best answers
so you can do this but with only gen beams and balls?

Best answers
HOLY HELL i gotta read the updates more....3 man ADV MELEE!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Best answers
oops i didnt read this thread and i said something like this but u hit them on the head to stun, fly back, ram them flying forward, and then use the energy thing ending adv melle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom