Melee Targeting and Scouter Suggestion

Best answers
1. A lot of time when I after I melee someone, I'll switch and fire something at them, then I'll try to melee them again. Unfortunately, sometimes its hard for me to get a melee lock on a small moving dot, when I'm trying to do it, he or she may attack me or someone else will smack me. I'd like to see one of two solutions. Perhaps make a last targeted key to instantly target the person again without having to click them. Or when you switch back to melee, the target should still be around the person you last attacked.

2. I don't like it when the scouter shows a persons name/pl/class/etc. I'm trying to attack or lock onto someone with melee, and that stupid thing comes up. Because of this I can't see fast moving red dots coming at me and invariably (in a large game) I'll get smacked by someone else. If I could see them coming it'd be easy to defend against.

Solutions: Take it out altogether. Make it a toggle to show the pl and stuff. Only show the character info when the person is also targeted in melee. Or just make a small pop up above the scouter map to show the informatin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom