Melee ~ Multiple Target Selection

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After thousands of headaches from targeting while playing ESF, I finally decided on this idea..err came up with it, whatever.

I think that people should be able to select multiple targets in melee, 2 at least. If you are fighting 2 people and they both are close to your crosshair, the targeter keeps switching back and forth on them and its hard to get a lock on just one, so instead you could target both and aim towards the one you wish to go to and when you want to go to the other person, just aim their direction.

Best answers
good idea i like it or wat about if they are in the range the to red boxes show both of them so you can swoop for to people at once without trouble if you get gaged up.. good idea i like

Best answers
Yeah, that or a "Keep Lock" button/option, so that you always stick with the initial target if you want.

Best answers
It could "target" both people and perhaps put an orange box around each targeted person. Then when you swoop, whoever you end up closest to is the one it targets. (Puts a red box around them)

Best answers
There could be some "Auto-lock" mode, so that you automatically lock on someone you are looking at...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I didn't expect people to actually support my idea so much, and the additional suggestions are nice as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom