Melee Block>Counter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus McChrist :S

"OMFG! He uses melee AND eye/finger laser! What a n00b!"

Ugh I am so tired of people like that ("OMFG! You use an attack that can kill me easily and I am very annoyed by it, YOU n00b!") it's so retarted. If using a specific attack with another in order to win and it works against your methods they should just make a character called n00b with all the attacks you morons hate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
Jesus McChrist :S

"OMFG! He uses melee AND eye/finger laser! What a n00b!"

Ugh I am so tired of people like that ("OMFG! You use an attack that can kill me easily and I am very annoyed by it, YOU n00b!") it's so retarted. If using a specific attack with another in order to win and it works against your methods they should just make a character called n00b with all the attacks you morons hate.
So you're saying that if generic beams for trunks suddenly were instagib it'd be O.K. because 'it works against your methods?'

:\

Best answers
He's saying that developing a strategy for using melee/beams together is what will make you own, Eye lasers aren't instagib last time I checked...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A transed frieza or picollo is pretty much instagib if ur on the floor

Best answers
gogo finger laser

i find it MUCH better than eyelaser because finger can keep shooting and does more dmg

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by yogosaki
He's saying that developing a strategy for using melee/beams together is what will make you own, Eye lasers aren't instagib last time I checked...

You must not have checked very hard. Hit someone with the eye lasers after you melee them easily does 50-70 damage. That's instagib most of the time.

Best answers
off topic : I just played a game where a guy didnt use a single beam and it was the ***est game i had played, nobody could even pull off 1 beam,incredibly ***

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He melee "cheesed" you? He must be an

idiot ;[

[size=-9]sort of an inside joke[/size]

Best answers
what?

what inside joke? aren't i supposed to KNOW the joke? i dont even know you...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh... yeah... you do. You don't remember that Zilea? Gman and I were trying to duel, he killed you with melee and you said you were "cheesed." So he asked me, "Cheese? I didn't know that melee was cheese." You said "idiot ;[" and I responded "Cheese?" "(Teamsay): lmao." So yeah, it's an inside joke with you in the middle.

And why did you make a complete post that was just "off topic:" ? The idea is to have some offtopic and ontopic in the same post.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i do use block counter once a game probably..mostly when ever i am getting sneakaly melee uponed.
it's a good way to back them off but only use once a game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough*

*cough*

But anyway... why block when you can teleport! Eh? Eh?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well melee counters are out anyway in 1.1 so shush. Blocking is ok if you don't just hold it down. It'll be harder to do in 1.1, so hopefully more people will be teleporting instead of block "whoring." However, people who just hold onto block are going to be punished, not promoted, with the release of 1.1 .

Best answers
When i first played ESF online i thought Melee counter was easily counterable, but now that i played on LAN with a ping of 10, i realised that it is infact IMPOSSIBLE to stop it. Sonic, what have they changed to stop melee countering in 1.1???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe there is a short delay between blocking and attacking now.

Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
melee/counter= is the only way a n00b can beat a pro
I kind of disagree with this, reason being... most "pros" are capacble of evading a counter, if the "n00b" is able to effectivly counter a "pro" they either are damn lucky or have good reaction time. Though i do agree those players that just sit there blocking piss me off to no end... I think there needs to be more too block countering, but hey well see what 1.1 does.

Now people are just starting to tele inturupt, which at least takes a bit of skill...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom