MEGA THREAD OF TOTAL RANDOM DRAWING PARTY!!

Best answers
did this a couple days ago, someone from another forum i post on requested me to draw it so here ya go

Best answers
Yo we can't let this one die here ok. Great stuff guys, david great drawing be bored some more!

Anyways today i incidently had the strangest urge to draw me a pirate. So i did. Well kinda... And ofcourse the usual random stuff too. Yarr.

Not much but here it is.

Now don't be afraid, he's not out to hurt you, he's out to luve you!

Cya

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that top one looks really awesome man, i love the expression on the guys face ^_^ the bottom one is cool too, lol is that a crazy flower pirate on the left? o_O nice parrott hehe, that imp thing with the two guns is awesome ^_^ gotta love that pose D:

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
lol is that a crazy flower pirate on the left?
Yup ofcourse why else would he have earwarmers? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah i forgot to mention, if anyone has any requests like i don't know if you have crazy idea for a drawing or you'd really love to see what a telephone crossed with a monkey on steroids would look like, just drop a post and i'm sure one of these amazing artist here will try it out for ya.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VivaLaPineapple said:
i dont have a scanner or webcam. mouse action

Neither do I. But If i could draw that well with a mouse, i'd do the same. Nice work.

Best answers
jp said:
Made this fugly thing.

No idea what it is, one of my friends said she wanted me to draw something like this. =x Looks like a pirate Pudding.

Sloppy work I gues =P
This guy looks like the ble ghost from pac-man and is out for revenge!

REVENGE GHOST RUN xP!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fear my crappy photoshop pencil drawing \o/

Damn...wont show up because of the filtering in Hitsug a ya...let me re-upload...

I really need to do something about my curves..some of them are really...blocky...

Best answers
dont want this thread to die down so here is some random drawings i did

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
I really need to do something about my curves..some of them are really...blocky...
use the pen tool <_<"

my cuncurrently work and my next cg:

EDIT:

EDIT:

Best answers
Tales said:
haha jp cute design.. looks a lot like a neopet..
the_real_legend: nice job again.. the goku drawin especially stands out .. it's just that his anatomy is kind of off.. and it's kind of weird how his arm twist back like that.. but it looks great nevertheless!
anyways you guys inspired me to do something.. here's something quick i did yesterday..

C&C welcomed
Tales, I'm curious, at first when looking at it i thought you colored it with paint, then again looking... is that colored with labeller? (if I'm using the right word). What did you color it with? It's awesome by the way, looks like you have the skill to draw some real nice things. Only one critique, it's unfinished, but you know that :3

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its done with markers, they're like huge felt pens but cost a bomb and they dont bleed like felt pens do, but they can build up if you want to... i think :p

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
its done with markers, they're like huge felt pens but cost a bomb and they dont bleed like felt pens do, but they can build up if you want to... i think :p
Oh I see, thanks. Was wondering because it makes a nice effect.

Best answers

was praticing my pencil shading :S

and a quick cloud on A3 might make a collarge

C&C welcome need to improve :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom