MEGA THREAD OF TOTAL RANDOM DRAWING PARTY!!

Best answers
I suck, first body drawing, got into drawing like about a year ago. Screwed up left leg. Not accual face.

Best answers
wow nice job everyone!!!! hehe nice to see this thread still alive.. and ya i used markers for them.. i love tria pantones or prismas.. and copics too of course :)

gl everyone

Best answers
im going to an art show tomorrow if u guys want i can post some pics of the show, its not a big art show just one here at southampton

*EDIT* well went to that art show most of it I dident like due not being a fan of model art but this one piece stood out by Christopher Le Brun titled 'Sir Tristram' i though it was a good use of colours and just well done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
red drawed ones r new and the one blue one is very very old.. it was for a dbz mod .. i wanted to show the coder how the sprites where supposed tio work:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O llooool why do you post twice the same pic xD looool once yo made a thread for it and then post it here.. funnnyyy xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Becuase I thought that it would get more attention in here lol.

Working on somthing atm gonna show later or tomorrow its gonna take along time since I am still working on the posture dummy thing.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, not really a drawing but something i worked on for college, 30 mins, photoshop from reference (btw, the reference was like... about an inch in size =/)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks hawty david
^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok here is a request for all you crazy guys.

Someone draw a crazy DBZ fighting scene in THEIR art style. This means no copying the original DBZ art.

I drew this guy with my friend about 3 years ago. His name is Patches.

Best answers
Meh .. drew this a while ago, and slapped some crappy colors on it

Best answers
Nice one bile :D

it's GAARAMAN! where? there! up in the... ground :fight:

i wanna see some pixtures dammit!!

I'm totally gonna get a warning but i don't care, sorry

Nah, you complimented and requested more sketches, which is relevant to the thread. ~Synth

Best answers
Saw those already somewhere growler ;p

say wouldn't it be possible to merge all these "sketch and art threads" into one big happy family? Maybe a mod would be so kind to stickify it then.

Best answers
Guess i ant shown my works on here for a while so here was my last drawing, drew on A3 paper scanner is only A4 so some is cut off but meh:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks tight gama, but the left eye should have more definated eyebrown muscles and at all the skeleton shape, but though without it it even looks nice, have seen your work on msn, quite nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom