Masenko,Why dear god

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like both gohans and piccolo's masenko, they r ok, but the kameha ownz! ff is ok it would own to if u could move(but that isnt right)

Best answers
yeah moving while charging a FF would be BAD, not only for gameplay but for graphics as well. in BFP you could move as normal while charging a FF and when he ran it looked as if he was a little kid with his arms out pretending to be a plane. was good for laughs thoe.

V'

Best answers
I think masenko is supposed to be used for kiblobs when you knock your enemy down.If you can't charge it up all the way, you just take what you have and then throw it at the kiblob.I once did that with piccilo and I got three people in the range of the kiblob.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the thhng with masenko is, it's a cool beam and all.. could be a rival to gallit gun but... u can't move.. that's the real problem imho

Best answers
piccolo needs a stronger primany beam cause they attacing the SBC so a lot of his advantage will be gone..also cells SBC is more powerful thans piccolo's...also will they attach cell's SBC..i think they will but if they dont....;(

Scruffie

S
The main problem is they've made Masenko weaker than it actually is in the show. In the show, it's like Piccolos version of the Kamehameha, and whenever he or Gohan uses it, it has similar effects.

Too weak in ESF. That all I have to say...

Best answers
i agree i thinks it only a bit more powerful than Normal ki beam...i really dont like it, for example i changed it up to full(my pl was9 mil) and i shot it at the ground...the explonion was tiny...where as a KAMAHAMA..etc explion at that level would nuke the map

Best answers
lol piccolo did say Makosen-Ha when fighting 17
arg! its that V` guy! noo!

Best answers
Yes, when i used the Masenko i was like awesome, it took longer to charge so i thought it was pretty powerfull, after not blowing anyone up w/ it at all i decided it was the dumbest move ever. After im done i fall, no enrgy, it dont killanyone hardly, you cant move while charging it... i love the SBC though...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is off topic, but Zentenk, what is up with your signature? Are you just fascinated with people being forced to do things beyond their will? I wouldn't want to be mind controlled, personally.

Masenko is there in case you feel like using a controllable beam. When Picollo is transformed, and he charges it up all the way, it can kill with a direct hit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I donno bout you guys but Trunk's
Burning Attack needs to be stronger. The Generic Beams
and Ki Blobs do more damage. Generic Beam also makes a bigger
explosion than the Burning Attack. Its just pathetically weak. doesn't
matter if hese getting or sword or not his burning attack aint suppose
to be that weak.

Best answers
Yay im happy prince posted on my topic...dude your are such a smart guy all of your post have being worked out for hours and seem to be straight from the heart...anyway i agree with you it needs to be stronger

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, when was the last time you saw burning attack actually hit somebody on the show? Next, why are you posting this under "Masenko, why dear god?"

Best answers
who me or him?...anyway i said i wanted to know what everone though of diffrent beams..but bring the convesion back ON TOPIC thanks for that info about masenko sonic it has helped understand the annoying ness of masenko....but in all fairness i did say at the start disscuss any and all beam

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It just seemed awfully random to me when it should have been posted in my previous topic about making the attacks closer to the show. Anyhow, Gohan's masenko is stronger than Picollo's but there is something wrong with it, as has been discussed earlier. Picollo doesn't need the Masenko the all, he has enough attacks without it. It's just there in case you want to power struggle, or fly up in the air and look really vulnarable for no reason.

Is that better?

Best answers
RAWR!!! I step in again. Once SBC is attached, which it is in next patch maskenko for piccolo will be an extra attack, nothing more. Oh more powerful then SBC, but still it is fun :)

Best answers
Originally posted by [ZF]Vegeta
[...]Once SBC is attached, which it is in next patch [...]
What do ya mean, attached?
(look at my sig if its from the show...)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Attached means that the beam will be connected with piccolo, u wont be able to move until after its detonated, meaning u can now powerstruggle with it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are they planning to speed it up to balance it out with being unable to move around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom