Masenko,Why dear god

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They only need to nerf his eye lasers. He's already slow and almost all of his attacks require some kind of accuracy to be effective.

Best answers
Hey what about CElls SBC is that getting attached to him

I hope not cause its his best attack in normal O_O

Best answers
I'm confused. Why doesn't Gohan have this Masenko in the game or this Power Beam? He does use it, I mean he did train with Piccolo.

Best answers
gohan does have Masenko but mod(adimn mod i think) take it away for whatever reasons

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a bug. Gohan is supposed to have the attack :/

And uh, if they're attaching it for piccolo, they're attaching it for cell too. Cell can kamehameha anyway....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt it's a bug. Start your own server and you'll see that he has it. The modification removed it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
I doubt it's a bug. Start your own server and you'll see that he has it. The modification removed it.
Hmm...thats strange

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Admin Mod. It gives the admin controlls over his server he wouldn't usually have... or something. Honestly I'm not sure... but it does remove the "Power Beam" and it can allow the admin to play on his own team, ect.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
The Admin Mod. It gives the admin controlls over his server he wouldn't usually have... or something. Honestly I'm not sure... but it does remove the "Power Beam" and it can allow the admin to play on his own team, ect.
i've been here long enough to know that the whole gohan's disapearing masenko bug has been around longer than admin mod has been compatible with ESF.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well excuse me Mr. "Registered in December of 2002." I was unaware this bug existed prior to the admin mod, this is true, however the bug seems much more common on servers using the admin mod, bug or not. I've only seen one server so far that allowed Gohan to use the power beam (whichwas set up with the Admin Mod), and so while I am unaware of the cause, it seems to only be worsened by this new code.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piccolo is perfect no change.gOHAN Needs work because he sux that all

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan doesn't suck. He transforms at 1 million and spams the level with kamehameha. He needs to get toned down. Another attack wouldn't hurt either.

Best answers
I think it's just the kame that needs toning down.

Hopefully, they're going to fix his shield sometime.

Best answers
yeah the shield is OK i mean i hate it personally because only newbs....no offence....use it..i think because i never use it anymore its so boring..

Best answers
I meant the shield bug, and the fact that you get empty, "used" shields lying around the map. I don't mind how it's used, except that it's too easy to spam.

Best answers
The shield isnt even a shield. You can hit it with any attack as long as you know how.

Best answers
omg im tired of seeing these ohh mesenko sucks! make it stronger!threads. Its annoying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom