Masenko Beam Or Ball

Best answers
I was watching the freeza episode when gohan used his masenko on him... It was a Ball attack not a beam. But Piccolo did it once and I can't remember if his was a beam or not.

;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funi did a horible dub for the attack but it doesnt make it maskeno now does it

i mean he didnt do the masenko hand movements and it doesnt even resemble maskeno so how could it be masenko

Best answers
Well a DUB is just a transelation

it dosent make it anyless than what it is..

English,Japanese & Spanish The attack keeps bieng masenko

a BEAM attack...

Now Kamehameha In Spanish is "Onda-Vital" Witch means "Vital Wave" But it keeps bieng the Kamehameha anyways...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but funi has a habit of taking moves that arnt super signature moves like kamehameha and stuff and calling them by signature move names

Best answers
in the namek and frieza saga masenko sometimes is translated to kamehameha :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and dont forget the vegeta battle he was spamming out kamamaya what ever the craps that means

Best answers
During the Sayjin Saga and in the Tree of Might Movie Gohan uses the Masenko as a beam. During the Namek Saga and Movie 8 he uses it as a ball. Actually I have never seen Piccolo use the Masenko ever, and I know that Trunks used the Masenko in Movie 8 also.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And in the English dub of the Buu vs. Vegitto battle they cut out the words "Big Bang Attack!" for one reason or another. Everybody does something different, and the only way to get down to the bottom of it is to find a well subtitled Japanese episode with an attack you're talking about in it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
During the Sayjin Saga and in the Tree of Might Movie Gohan uses the Masenko as a beam. During the Namek Saga and Movie 8 he uses it as a ball. Actually I have never seen Piccolo use the Masenko ever, and I know that Trunks used the Masenko in Movie 8 also.
piccolo used it on namek after freiza killed denday everyone did a beam attack krillin did a kame gohan just used a basic beam and piccolo said "masenko AHH" and belive me it looked nothing like a masenko beam.
also he did one in the garlic jr movie.

Best answers
Piccolo did it in the cell games awell. ep. 191 Saving the World when he tried to attack Cell while Gohan and him were in a kamehameha stalemate. And i quote "Gohan....I'm coming Gohan........................Masenko AAH!" and its a beam attack where he has his arms out with his hands in a weird position, pulls his arms and hands over his head while saying Masenko, then releases them and his hands in that same weird position saying AAH.

He uses it on namek as well. A lot of times when Gohan uses Masenko on namek its a lot different but still originated from the move Piccolo taught him. He puts his hand overlapping pa,ms out on his head and says 'kame' and fires a beam.

Best answers
so in the end masenko is can be both a BEAM and BALL there's like 2 different types. well thx for getting that str8

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to my knowledge (what little dbz knowledged i have) masenko is a beam charged above ur head whit the arms straigt in the air, the brought down and shot with some funky hand position

Best answers
In a nut shell: Piccolo is one of the smartest characters. He is smart enough to constantly upgrade his attacks. So through out the series masenko is used in all sorts of ways in all sorts of positions. It is most commonly done as I have stated above in the cell games saga.

Best answers
I remember him saying Makenko-ha but it just didnt really look like it from the possition he was doing the attack, but who the hell knows stranger things have happened in DBZ.

EDIT:

Then again I could be wrong.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
*the smartest
I dont know, I thought so too at first. However, he was fooled by a 7/8 year old boy and was tricked by Majin Buu which got him absorbed.

I'd like to think Vegeta is the smartest but his pride really screws him over. I'd say Piccolo and Vegeta are equally intelligent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We had a thread about this awhile ago:\ Dont need another one

Best answers
Piccolo was the smartest until the Buu Saga, and then he became the comic relief since Krillin wasn't there much anymore. However I liked when he beat the hell out of Goten and Trunks for sleeping, at least they salvaged a little of the old Piccolo. Yeah right Piccolo being tricked by Gotenks, by far the least intelligent fighter in the series, Piccolo playing volleyball, Piccolo with his mouth to the ground and eyes as big as the moon, Piccolo unable to gage his enemies like he always used to. That’s not the Piccolo that I know, they royally but the screw to him in the Buu Saga. He kicked some serious ass in the Cell Saga though.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's all pretend the Buu saga never happened, and Majin Buu is just in the game for lack of characters.

Best answers
As far as I'm concerned it should have ended after the Cell Saga when everyone was cool and were still included in the series. Look at the disaster they call the Buu Saga. Gohan’s fighting abilities have regressed to a 5 year olds, Vegita gets screwed worse than ever, Piccolo is comic relief, Majin Buu is the worst villain I have ever seen in DBZ, and lastly Mr. Satan is still in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom