Masenko Beam Or Ball

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
As far as I'm concerned it should have ended after the Cell Saga when everyone was cool and were still included in the series. Look at the disaster they call the Buu Saga. Gohan’s fighting abilities have regressed to a 5 year olds, Vegita gets screwed worse than ever, Piccolo is comic relief, Majin Buu is the worst villain I have ever seen in DBZ, and lastly Mr. Satan is still in the series.
Indeed. After the Cell Saga would've been great. It seemed liked a good ending. Buu Saga was not that bad. It could've been 1000x better.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea i rather enjoyed the older series, when krillin was useful, when yamcha fought, when piccolo owned! i wish just the humans would get stronger....or a weaker villain would come by instead of the "strongets villain in the universe" coming after the other "strongest being in the universe" id like to see an enemy get owned by roshi or yajirobe for once:talk:

Best answers
Should ended when Vegeta died. Enough said, that would have been an awesome ending.

Best answers
.....and his name was Vegita.

Yeah that was awsome and could have worked as an end point.

Best answers
the masenko was also use as a solar flare by gohan in a trunks flash back :shocked:

Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
Well a DUB is just a transelation

it dosent make it anyless than what it is..

English,Japanese & Spanish The attack keeps bieng masenko

a BEAM attack...

Now Kamehameha In Spanish is "Onda-Vital" Witch means "Vital Wave" But it keeps bieng the Kamehameha anyways...
what ... Onda-Vital????? if your just saying its named like that ok, although they never say it that way ... in the show he never says ... Onnnn daaa viii taaall ... he just goes kaaa meee haaa meee haaaaaa .... no inventes! ... unless your just translating it ... which is ok, but the show always says it as kamehameha ... :p

Best answers
well if they ended the series when vegeta goes boom what story would they make up in GT when vegeta magically appears???

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a Masenko. It looks beam enough to me. :p

Best answers
Ki = something like life energy, energy of the spirit, something like that, they form ki, sometimes in a special way, which maybe stronger or something, but if they form the energy, why couldn't it be made a ball. (gokuo-san can make 2 balls too.... kametorpedos)

Best answers
I dont think the series should have ended after the Cell saga because 191 episodes is way too short.

This is how I would have done it. Gohan never becomes a nerd. Yea CHi Chi makes sure he is really smart but Gohan still trains like a smart person would and he never goes Saiya Man and in a nutshell hes not a total ***.

When Goku comes back to Earth for the tournament Gohan, Vegeta, and Goku are all SSJ2. SSJ3 doesnt exist not because it isnt cool but its BS and would make everyone else a joke. In the end of the tournament, Gohan beats Piccolo but not before having to go SSJ2, Vegeta beats Gohan, and Goku and Vegeta have a long battle in which Goku wins.

Best answers
i would make it so that vegeta is whipping goku's ass and then right when he's about to lose to vegeta. he transforms into SSJ3 and beats vegeta giving it one of those big comeback finishes

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Gohan is potentially way more badass than either Vegeta or Goku, so in your series, Gohan should win.

Best answers
Nah Vegeta and Goku train much more hard core than Gohan ever would know how to.

To stay on topic, masenko sux in 1.0.

Best answers
The Frieza Saga Episode I Beleive Fl4sh was referring to was episode 85 - Gohan Returns....Gohan Punched Frieza in the face, gave him multiple shots to the stomach, then put his hands together punded him downward, placed his hands over his head, one hand over the other and even yelled "Masenko Ha" , It was a beam tho, not a ball.

Best answers
Had the ending of Z been with the sacrifice of Vegeta, people would argue as to who was the main character of Z, Goku, Gohan, or Vegeta!

Best answers
If people had seen the show from begining to end then they would know it was always goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DB was the story of Goku, DBZ was the story of Gohan, out of the man himself, Akira;/

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right, it was the story of Gohan. But that was before it became the story of Goku again. They gave Gohan the shaft because he just wasn't popular enough to hold everyone's interest.

Best answers
Goku talking to Gohan after they wish all of Cells victims back:
"Gohan the earth needs a new champion blah blah blah"
Enter the Buu saga:
Gohan apparently hasn’t listened to a word from his father and said, i guess i dont need to train i'm strong enough. huh Who knows....
Enter Goku to be the hero once again...

I guess DBZ could focus on Gohan it just seems like it focuses more on Goku, but again who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom