*** Marriage Legalized in California

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I see this as a time where ***s no longer can express their flamboyant homosexuality.

The only reason I personally hate ***s, or most ***s, is the fact that they feel the need to express it EVERYWHERE they go.

Every single *** guy I know or talk to either is very chick like, and acts ****ing annoying or feels the need to bring up that they're *** in every situation. For ****s sake, stop announcing your ***, I don't announce I'm straight.

There is this one *** guy I know, I didn't know he was *** until somebody told me, and he's still cool. It's the fact that he doesn't act like a preppy'd up ***** that always needs to express his sexuality to everyone. And I'm still friends with him.

Oh well, grats to all the homosexuals.
I feel you there man. Almost the same story with me.

Meh...I'm not happy about it, but people see this as a civil rights dispute, so **** it, they win. Just don't be smoochin' around me.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I feel you there man. Almost the same story with me.

Meh...I'm not happy about it, but people see this as a civil rights dispute, so **** it, they win. Just don't be smoochin' around me.

So when a guy and a girl in highschool, or in the park are kissing, or showing PDA it's alright, but when 2 men, or two women do it it's wrong and they can't do it around you?

You don't have to watch, or even look at them. And if homosexuals are bugging you or anyone else about announcing their sexuality, let them know. Ask them to stop. If they don't, walk away and respect their freedom of expression and choice. You don't have to be around them if you don't want to.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It kills me how people can be upset about this.

As a man, I am not required to marry another man because of this law.
Homosexuality is not some how pushed on you.

Yet, the homophobes are willing to strip their basic rights from them because they don't agree on what sex should be like and with whom it should take place with. As far as I'm concerned this is the RIGHT thing to do. Let them live how they like, it's not your business, nor is it your place to say anything about it.

PDA between two fat, ugly, hairy heterosexual people is equally disturbing but no one can legally tell them to stop.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this is a step in the right direction. I also think there should be nothing in the way for *** couples to adopt children.
That they might be harassed in school is nor valid argument. Kids from poor families or kids
wearing glasses or something else get ridiculed right now. Should poor families have no right to have children?

And the children won't become 100% ***. Hormones during puberty do their job at making little Billy have a boner once he sees hot Christy in school.
If not, he would become *** anyways, regardless of his parents sexuality. I'd go as far to say that children
of *** couples would be more tolerant than kids of "normal" families towards any kind of minority.
Because their parents know what it's like to be somewhat discriminated.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think ***s have a right to be together. Sometimes I think the idea of marriage is very artificial, but that's just my mind wondering.

People get these wacky ideas that if ***s could marry as easily as straights that the entire country will be frilly, rainbow colored, and sex-crazed. Just like how black people will turn America into one big ghetto, or how all muslims have a bomb strapped to their balls, or that Mexicans will make Spanish America's primary language. Delusions, propaganda, and fear.

As for ***s having kids, I am not quite so liberal about. Sure they can raise a family, but I mostly definitely think that parents DO have an affect on their children's choices in life (hence the term raise). I don't think that *** couples would instantly breed *** children, but I'm pretty damn sure that the average kid with *** parents will have a harder time growing up than the average kid with straight parents.

And a part of me things that ***s adopting children is them trying to have their cake and eat it too, but then I think about the straight couples who are physically incapable of bearing children...

When the idea of male and female going together has been etched into humans and nature in general, far more than the effects of religion, you can not expect ***s to instantly be the societal norm. This is going to take time.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When the idea of male and female going together has been etched into humans and nature in general, far more than the effects of religion, you can not expect ***s to instantly be the societal norm. This is going to take time.
The whole "females must be with males, anything else is unnatural and should be stopped, and marriage is awesome" are religious constructs and aren't natural. Humans aren't even monogamous by nature, and homosexuality was accepted long ago. Then the Dark Ages happened and everything went to hell.

The only reason why a child with *** parents would have a harder life than a child with straight parents is because the latter would make fun of and bully the former.

The only way *** parents can raise their straight child to be *** is through intensive brainwashing. You'd need two incredibly sick individuals to do that, in which case it becomes an isolated incident, and not the norm. If you believe it to be the norm, then you must also believe a straight parent or parents keeping their children in a dungeon below ground where they are sexually assaulted over the course of a decade or more is also the norm.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As for ***s having kids, I am not quite so liberal about. Sure they can raise a family, but I mostly definitely think that parents DO have an affect on their children's choices in life (hence the term raise). I don't think that *** couples would instantly breed *** children, but I'm pretty damn sure that the average kid with *** parents will have a harder time growing up than the average kid with straight parents.
But there are many conditions that make children have a hard time besides having *** parents.
Children being raised in porred families definitely haven a disadvantage.
Children raised by single mothers often have it harder.
Why shouldn't ***'s be allowed to have children just because it might be harder for them?

Every idiot with functioning balls can set children into the world, no matter how much of an *******/abuser/molester they are.
Why in the world should *** couples not be allowed to raise children? Especially since adopted children are wanted children,
not some accidents that have to be fed.

Edit: I agree with Zeo. In old greek culture, *** couples were seen as the "best"
(something about man-man, woman-woman and man-woman creatures being divided, while the man-man creature was the highest).

Last edited:
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much. People who say unilaterally "no, they shouldn't have that freedom" basically ignore one of the basic tenets of all Abrahamic religions and a personal teaching by Jesus: treat others how you wish to be treated.

Ask yourselves: what is the righteous purpose of a government? Is it to enforce the majority's religion on the minority? Most rational people would say "no" to this.

Then, many of those people who just said "no" would have no problem doing EXACTLY that by, say, voting for a constitutional amendment to write in religiously based anti-*** discrimination into our government's policy--the law.

What ARE the basic purposes of a government?

In my view:

1) to maintain public order (basic law enforcement, commercial safety regulations)
2) to tax in order to provide for access to basic utilities (roads, power, sewage, trash pickup, water, etc)
3) to defend the country from hostile forces (military)

Some people add:

4) to embrace and support the majority's religion, use law to ban what they consider sinful behavior and to suppress religious or philosophical opinions that differ from their own.

I personally don't put any value in #4. Unless you do, there's really no reason to oppose legal recognization of same-sex relationships.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never liked how fundamentalist Christians feel like marriage was invented by Christians for Christians. Does that mean anyone of another faith's marriage is a crime against them? As far as I know, people get married all around the world or at least have a ritual similar to it.

The sanctity of marriage is a funny way to look at it, IMO. What's the divorce rate here in the US?

Disallowing adoption by *** couples is another thing that bugs me. The main reason brought up is fueled by both ignorance and the fact homosexuals have been nearly demonized by the Abrahamic religions. You can even see in this thread that the way we talk about homosexuals shows that most of us see them as a different type of person than we are, even if we are for their cause or against it, when in reality we are all the same species.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...when in reality we are all the same species.
After reading some of the posts in this thread, I wish that weren't true.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
allowing ***s to be married has already in the 5 seconds it took me to read that news story, destroyed the term marriage.
You're absolutely right, marriage is completely destroyed now. Divorce, polygamy and having affairs are perfectly ok, as long as the ***s can't get involved.

a married couple is about raising a family, and wow guess what? ZOMG 2 men cannot produce a baby, reducing the definition of marriage to "just 2 people that **** each other for no reason" is an insult to every family on this earth.
You bring up another really strong point. Women who for whatever reason can not conceive should have no legal right to marry. Also, men who are impotent should also be legally denied any right to marry, since they have no physical means to reproduce.

I'm just spitballing here, but all ***s should be thrown in one giant colorful prison with other *** men, that way everyone is happy.
I think I speak for everyone (apparently except the Romanians) when I say,

/facepalm.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the last part was a a joke, but seriously..... itd work right? XD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the last part was a a joke, but seriously..... itd work right? XD
I'd rather we build an island and deport bigots there. Whether it works or not is irrelevant as long as they aren't here (here being anywhere that isn't Bigot Island).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but seriously..... itd work right? XD
Seems like i have to quote the exact part so you can understand.

allowing ***s to be married has already in the 5 seconds it took me to read that news story, destroyed the term marriage.

a married couple is about raising a family, and wow guess what? ZOMG 2 men cannot produce a baby, reducing the definition of marriage to "just 2 people that **** each other for no reason" is an insult to every family on this earth.
Also, i can't understand how you can be serious with what you said in this.

I'm just spitballing here, but all ***s should be thrown in one giant colorful prison with other *** men, that way everyone is happy.
...And this, is a joke? What difference is there to what you said earlier? Both of what i quoted were equally arrogant and ignorant to say. I don't except anyone to say this from any age, ESPECIALLY not a 22-year old. I'm outraged by your ignorance.

I want to believe that you are a troll, but since you are a moderator here, well..

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im just a weird person,

whilst the first half of my post was serious i cannot force myself,... ever. to take a situation 100% seriously so i had to throw the last bit in there to prevent my head from exploding.

maybe i do dislike ***s? that is my own personal stance, and alas here you are attacking me for my own personal beliefs, ironic isn't it.

you don't see "STRAIGHT PRIDE" rallies do you? *** people like to shove it down your throat, metaphorically speaking (usually) and its pretty ****ing annoying. If they don't want the negative attention they should stop waving the *** flag around like little girls.

if ***s want to fit into the normal culture, maybe they should act a little more normal.

case in point

do you want this walking down your street?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not attacking you in any way if you care to read what i posted.

Also, homosexuals parade over it because they are discriminated against and not accepted.
They want to be. I'm sure that heterosexual people would do the same if the situation would be the same for us and vice versa.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im just a weird person,

whilst the first half of my post was serious i cannot force myself,... ever. to take a situation 100% seriously so i had to throw the last bit in there to prevent my head from exploding.

maybe i do dislike ***s? that is my own personal stance, and alas here you are attacking me for my own personal beliefs, ironic isn't it.

you don't see "STRAIGHT PRIDE" rallies do you? *** people like to shove it down your throat, metaphorically speaking (usually) and its pretty ****ing annoying. If they don't want the negative attention they should stop waving the *** flag around like little girls.

if ***s want to fit into the normal culture, maybe they should act a little more normal.

case in point

do you want this walking down your street?
Considering the first half of your post was serious, I find it hard to believe the second half was a joke. And yes, your beliefs are being attacked because, besides you being a bigot, you're also in favor of infringing upon other people's rights. It's alright to voice your opinion, but when your opinion puts other people's lives in danger or endangers their livelihood, under the assumption that their livelihood isn't hurting anyone else i.e drug dealers, it becomes null and void and you become a problem.

You're absolutely right. We don't see "Straight Pride Parades". We also don't see "White Pride Parades" (I'm not counting KKK rallies). Know why? Because neither whites nor heterosexuals are in the minority. Minorities tend to make a lot of noise so you remember that they exist, and that they refuse to be ignored. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Oh no! A man dressed like a woman! I hope I never ever see that! Oh wait, I see that whenever I pass by The Village. Know what I do when I see that? Nothing. Know why? Because it doesn't bother me. Why? Because it's normal over here in NYC. They're behaving normally. I'd rather see my fellow brothers and sisters in the street dancing around in different outfits than have a bunch of bigots marching and shouting, "GOD HATES ***S!!!". That's just me, though. Obviously, we differ in that respect.

I guess I'm just spoiled and lucky to live in such a racially, ethnically, culturally and *gasp* sexually diverse city.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some of the replies in this thread have made me sad. It's the year 2008, stop with the hate and learn to accept other people for what or how they are.

What right do you have to deprive another human of their rights?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom