*** Marriage Legalized in California

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Finally.

Live and let live, that's all I have to say. ***s should have the right to adopt just like any other parents that can't have children. I don't think they should get any sort of 'special treatment' when it comes to adoption though, be it positive or negative.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I see this as a time where ***s no longer can express their flamboyant homosexuality.

The only reason I personally hate ***s, or most ***s, is the fact that they feel the need to express it EVERYWHERE they go.

Every single *** guy I know or talk to either is very chick like, and acts ****ing annoying or feels the need to bring up that they're *** in every situation. For ****s sake, stop announcing your ***, I don't announce I'm straight.

There is this one *** guy I know, I didn't know he was *** until somebody told me, and he's still cool. It's the fact that he doesn't act like a preppy'd up ***** that always needs to express his sexuality to everyone. And I'm still friends with him.

Oh well, grats to all the homosexuals.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you and people like you were told you were sexual deviants, were going to burn in hell for all eternity, beaten, murdered, threatened, forced to live a lie and hide who you truly were for most or all of your life, only to wake up one day and told that you need no longer be afraid of being who you are, what would you?

I wouldn't be meek about it. That's for damn sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you and people like you were told you were sexual deviants, were going to burn in hell for all eternity, beaten, murdered, threatened, forced to live a lie and hide who you truly were for most or all of your life, only to wake up one day and told that you need no longer be afraid of being who you are, what would you?

I wouldn't be meek about it. That's for damn sure.
Oh, I'm not talking about how NOW they're doing it. It's been ever since I met the first *** kid in 7th grade or something.

I mean, it's real cool to be proud of being *** but having to shout it everywhere you go is a bit ridiculous in my opinion.

Today, so many *** people in our school were shouting at lunch that it was legalized and ***s were making out all over our school (lols) and I didn't mind, i mean something they wanted finally came true and that's cool.

After a while though, once the thing cools down, keep it to your damn self unless someone asks if they're *** or not.

It's just how I view it. Other than that, I'm cool with it. I just don't want to be talking about something and have the *** guy in the conversation start talking about he's ***. It's a total conversation killer because no one cares. I'm not over exaggerating. A few weeks ago we were talking about GTA IV, and one of my friends, or rather acquantinces (he's friends with my friend), we were discussing how boss of a game it's gonna be and out of no where he spurts out "Man, you guys should consider being ***."

I just stared at him, turned around, left the group of friends to hang out with other people.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im all for greater personal freedoms, and from a darwinian standpoint homosexuality shouldnt be unexpected, but do we really need an excuse for more Mr Lemmewinks?

We should keep in mind that this *** marriage debacle has little to do with sexuality. It more to do with the prospect of fraud.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's cool for them, more power to them.

Go Cali.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally.

Live and let live, that's all I have to say. ***s should have the right to adopt just like any other parents that can't have children. I don't think they should get any sort of 'special treatment' when it comes to adoption though, be it positive or negative.
Hell no! I agree with *** marriage but not with adoption for *** couples! Never for adoption!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
hmmm, good thing that will never happen in romania, and thats because we dont like to see men kissing men in the parks, and if we do someone eventoaly shows up to beat the crap out of them
and about *** mariage, wth... they can do that just so they can divorce?, its not gona be ok in the curch but its ok with the law, they couldv lived together in silence without that, and for adoption, again wth, that kid is gona be seriously mesed up that gets adopted and probobly will end up *** aswell, if anycountry legalizes that it will be a breading ground for ***s

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Why is "***" filtered? Too many stars in this thread :p. In any case, I don't mind G people to marry, but I do have to agree on the adoption part. They shouldn't be able to do so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan, how would you feel if your parents were two men? *** adoption is just *** and unfair to child.

It isn't.

Children who get to be orphans and have the chance to be adopted, usually end up in good families. Be it homosexual or heterosexual family, it doesn't matter. Maybe the child gets teased at school , but still.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
allowing ***s to be married has already in the 5 seconds it took me to read that news story, destroyed the term marriage.

a married couple is about raising a family, and wow guess what? ZOMG 2 men cannot produce a baby, reducing the definition of marriage to "just 2 people that **** each other for no reason" is an insult to every family on this earth.

I'm just spitballing here, but all ***s should be thrown in one giant colorful prison with other *** men, that way everyone is happy.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, good thing that will never happen in romania, and thats because we dont like to see men kissing men in the parks, and if we do someone eventoaly shows up to beat the crap out of them
and about *** mariage, wth... they can do that just so they can divorce?, its not gona be ok in the curch but its ok with the law, they couldv lived together in silence without that, and for adoption, again wth, that kid is gona be seriously mesed up that gets adopted and probobly will end up *** aswell, if anycountry legalizes that it will be a breading ground for ***s
your ignorance is astouding.
it's weird though, that you hate homosexuals so much while so many people in your country pimp their own son to others at night.
it's quite famous for that too.
that kid is gona be seriously mesed up
applies more to illegal prositution then homosexual parents raising a kid.

You are born *** or straight, raising will have little to do with it.
I mean with our logic, straight people always have straight kids and that's not the truth
Homosexual people can do the same job of raising a kid as straight couples could, it's just plain discrimination to not allow adoption!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's people like you that give the Balkans a bad name. We're not all like that, guys. At least I know I'm not.

Now I don't like ***s, much like I don't like emos. I wouldn't be friends with them unless they had some real astounding qualities of friendship. But I wouldn't feel the need to kick their asses just because they've chosen something different than I have. I leave them be, and they leave me be. Hell, I even talk with them occasionally, I just don't hang out with them.

I bet you're one of those people who hate other people that are different. Myself, I'm very different from my classmates in almost everything, and most of the people I've met in my life, and I'm one of the only metalheads in my school. People often criticize me for that, saying I'm in a 'sect' because I listen to metal, they sometimes make fun of my steel boots and the way I dress, I just don't give a ****. But there's people (of which many are ***s) that indeed care what other people think of them, and as long as people like you are out there full of prejudice and discrimination, a group of people who have simply made the same CHOICE are threatened.

I'm not ***, nor am I going to be, but your post still offended me. Anyone who hates those different than himself in the choices they make should seriously re-think their principles, and try to put himself in a ***'s shoes. I sincerely hope that, just to spite you, *** marriage is legalized in Romania.

Dan, how would you feel if your parents were two men? *** adoption is just *** and unfair to child.
As I said, it's people's urge to be like other people that makes you say that. **** that and be what you want to be, not what other people tell you to be. If both parents are men, then so be it. You can prevent serious damage to the kid's psyche by telling him straight-out at a young age that they're *** and what it means. Sure the kid will be teased because kids more than anyone else hate and make fun of people that stand out, in no matter what way. It's an animalistic instinct, to cast away the black sheep from the pack.

We just have to give that instinct up.

EDIT: Having said all that, isn't it a bit unfair that *** is censored? I mean, why?

EDIT2: I just realized final-shine used the term "breeding ground for ***s". You do realize ***s can't reproduce, right? o_O

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not about that. Think about the environment that a kid adopted by a *** couple lives in for a bit;
Maybe the kid is born straight and being raised in a *** family just influences him,in time(adolescence period),to become one of them! It's not natural...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It's slowly catching on, but I think *** marraige should be allowed in every state. Not two.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's not about that. Think about the environment that a kid adopted by a *** couple lives in for a bit;
Maybe the kid is born straight and being raised in a *** family just influences him,in time(adolescence period),to become one of them! It's not natural...
1) Explain how ***s are born from straight families, then.
2) Even if they did influence the kid to be ***, so what? Let the kid be ***. It's his choice to make, not yours or anyone else's.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Explain how ***s are born from straight families, then.
There are always exceptions.

2) Even if they did influence the kid to be ***, so what? Let the kid be ***. It's his choice to make, not yours or anyone else's.
Exactly! Everybody has the right to choose and (in my opinion) nobody should be influenced when taking this choice!

It's true that there are many orphan children, but *** adoption isn't the answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom