Mario's Buu Skinned

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually think its pretty good, however the black things around his arms look way too big. Also his fingers are too long. Super buu had very stubbly little fingers. Other than that I think you've done a good job!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model isnt mine, it's Mario Ana's and i think he did a great job, he followed refs, took many crits and i think the resault is good. i dont think the model will be changed

Best answers
WOW! awsome !

Where to u skin it!!
Photoshop?? paintshop?? or where!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty good! Could use a bit more detail, shading, etc. but it's good. Also, your folds look a bit blurred, which doesn't match the sharp-looking muscles.

G
wow dude, looks gr8. just could use a lil bit fmore definition on the legs thats all.

Best answers
well when i was loading the pic i had a torrent running so my internet was slow,
at first i was like well the torso looks pretty good, and the back is not that correct but looks fine and is better than most i see around here.
as the pants were appearing the top looked pretty good and i was like wow his is a pretty nice skin but then i saw the middle and bottom of the pants, the folds just dont look realistic, pants dont folds like that
so basically work and them folds -_-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh noes! you must skin in cel shading style :D

naw, man if i had your skinning ability, i would be so damn happy haha

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The_Real_Legend said:
Care to donate to esf? They might want a model of that quality for one of buu's transformations in 1.3
The model has 2100 polies. ESF's models have to be around 1700, something like that. So if he were to donate, and the team accepts, he would have to shave that down quite a bit.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Super Vegetto=Ownage
Mario=Ownage
Making them work togather=Pwnage bish
Great job on the skin by the way SV ^^.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
the skin looks great so far, but i'd add some more contrast to the pants (like make the dark parts a bit more darker) perhaps give him overall a bit more contrast ;) ... just try... u might like it ^^

G
looks like everyone agrees, the skin is great but the pants look rong.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, what if ill just define the folds a bit more?
or should i change the whole folds.
if so, i really dont know how, im pretty bad with folds so can someone give me a drawover or something?

Best answers
its not how defined they looks, i actally like the amount of definition, its the layout, folds to lay like that on pants

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome as allways SV. Now gimme head !

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YaGlo said:
its not how defined they looks, i actally like the amount of definition, its the layout, folds to lay like that on pants
so can you show/tell me exacly how to do it? cause i dont know how els to skin it. i can redo it all but it might be bad again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom