[MANGA] Will he finally age ? *naruto spoilers*

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Then wouldn't Naruto become The 4th?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In a sense yes. The 4th was taught by Jiraiya too, wasn't he? My memory is bad...

Anyway there's plenty of reason to believe that Naruto is the 4th's long lost son as well.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, the 4th was a student of jiraiya...but if naruto would ever become a hokage, he would become the sixth :p

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sicron said:
yeah, the 4th was a student of jiraiya...but if naruto would ever become a hokage, he would become the sixth :p
We mean become like the 4th Hokage who defeated the Kyubbi and sealed it in naruto he might be Narutos father :rolleyes:

Lack of blonde hair that shade has lead me to belive so anyway.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Naruto will be Jiraiya in the future he will be hokage no doubt.

Remember in the Manga (I think it was in the manga o_O) After or Before the war started they offered Jiraiya to become hokage but he declined and went to get Tsunade?

Best answers
Yeah i think that wallpaper was fanart too..didnt really look like something sasuke or sakura would wear:]

and gai rules:p he has worldclass humor and we havent seened his true powers yet,i suspect he might make rock lee look like a sissy:]

its kindy funny how it all goes: Jiriyia was taught by sarutobi (the third) and then Jiriyia taught the forth then the forth taught kakashi and then kakashi taught naruto and now Jiriyia teaches naruto:p

and yeah i suspect the forth is either Narutos big brother or his father its alot of simularities there and the fact that we doesnt hear his name makes me suspect even more that his name is "uzumaki" or something..we will without a doubt find out later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom