Making a Website for Esf modles, sprites, sounds, ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Making a new esf website for all of those stuff. If you want me to host them for you, just e-mail me the model ( [email protected] ), sound, or sprite file, and a quality pic of it. I guess this can go under models because i can host them for you. Then new url for it will be www.esf-network.tk

Only making this website because all of the good ones (red saiyan, blue saiyan, esf world) aren't always up. With this website i can promise a 24/7 website from here on. It'll be up by AT LEAST Sunday. I am going to get to work ASAP

Remember e-mail me the models and stuff at [email protected]

WWW.esf-network.tk

Best answers
-_- there is www.esfstuff.com and somewhere else, I really don't think we'd need j00 =/.

But thanks anyways ;).

If I'm right, you're hosting on... lycos... I have a host for you, just gimme a call on aim at cool2brandon.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the link doesn't work, i'm allmost assuming this is a cheap way of getting custom files.

Best answers
working on it now, making the buttons and stuff.... i'll have a lot more downloads then esf stuff

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really now, but do you plan on getting permissions for your files?,

some modellers dont care where their files go, but alot of them do, i for an example do care, all of my files are exclusive to wherever I upload them to myself, ill tell you why,

in a community such as this one, (full of editors and not far past the ripping era) i like to maintain a level of control over my files,

cuz once they are released, people hack them to peices reskin them, and release it as thier own and usually dont give credit until a mod tells them to, that is something to do not enjoy happeneing to my models,

Best answers
gotta warn you, though
it's really much work, I've noticed it, my esf site kinda went dead cuz it was too much work
and only esfstuff.com has the right to advertise on the forums

Bolteh2

B
Get permission by the modellers/editors/artists to put their models/sprites/whatever on ur website, if this does not happen i am forced to remove all the links to your website

Get credits from teh original artists, leaving empty spaces will not do the trick (incorrect credits wont work neither) or ill remove the link

and i hope you have a website up within 24 hours or ill close this thread

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Just-a-guy said:
and only esfstuff.com has the right to advertise on the forums
esf-world, too :)
B|inX said:
Only making this website because all of the good ones (red saiyan, blue saiyan, esf world) aren't always up. With this website i can promise a 24/7 website from here on. It'll be up by AT LEAST Sunday. I am going to get to work ASAP
its not that easy to find a decent sponsor if you have like 100gig traffic per month >_<
B|inX said:
i'll have a lot more downloads then esf stuff
yupp, you will need permission for each file that u host.

but anyways... i always like when ppl from the community make support sites or custom stuff ... but only in a right way ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, i really think it won't happen. His bandwidth isn't sufficient enough to support this community.

Bolteh2

B
nothing up... thread killed

if u do put a site up, pm me to tell about it so i can check it out if there are credits etc on it... then you may post ur site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom