make esf standALONE mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
what if esf was a stand alone mod that valve might make a game i mean 10 years of making and it stil needs half life to run thats not right i mean esf could do so much better:smile:;D:D:)

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes and making it stand alone is a waste of time we the gamers would have to wait another TEN YEARS

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what if esf was a stand alone mod that valve might make a game i mean 10 years of making and it stil needs half life to run thats not right i mean esf could do so much better:smile:;D:D:)
As stated time and time again, ESF will live and die on the Half-Life engine.

Best answers
it doesnt have to leave the engine if it doesnt want to but the game standalone is just i suggestion im bored

---------- Double Post below was added at - 06:05 PM has been merged with this post created - 06:03 PM at ----------

what about esf favorite food day or video show off events

---------- Double Post below was added at - 06:07 PM has been merged with this post created - 06:05 PM at ----------

how do i close my threaad here

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll only get people annoyed by making suggestions 'out of boredom'. Needless to say, the team can't use Half Life as a standalone engine, because they would need to pay money for the engine. That engine can only be funded if they receive money for their work. Receiving money for their work would only increase the chance of FUNimation stopping this mod. Think before posting.

Best answers
ok no more boredom posting

---------- Double Post below was added at - 06:37 PM has been merged with this post created - 06:36 PM at ----------

but i still want namek stuff

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Settle down, kids. Jedi, the suggestion has been made many times before and is simply unworkable. We do not have source code access to HL, only the SDK. Being standalone would likely piss of funimation and other interested parties as we would be in direct competition for paid games. So lets all chill and let it go.

*closed*

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
DUDE STOP DOUBLEPOSTING GOD
Double Posting doesn't matter anymore by the way as It'll be merged in to the first of his post anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom