Majin Vegeta , Original Vegeta Reskin .

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the skin tones arent that much different from eachother, so the ony thing i would change is the face expression. maybe give him his usual evil grin or something.
and maybe some shorter pants like krillin had in the namek saga.

i think that would be more origional than longer spandex pants.

Best answers
Raiko said:
This is what i mean:

Its nothin big, i jstu dont like the expresion:p . but its your skin, not my decision. Just my critz, but i love the rest of it, good job m8:yes:.
The skin tone is not that much different . And same colours were used both on shading face and muscles . So that is just the render .
Anyways I am kinda getting tired, might let someone else finish it , if anyone feels like it , Pm me .

Best answers
lol..... put him in white underpants..... sorta makes sense cause withough his blue top it looks weird

Best answers
Not to be a spammer here but are there some updates?

Id love to see this vegeta get finished, keep saying it, its one of the best alright!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Vegeta said:
Not to be a spammer here but are there some updates?

Id love to see this vegeta get finished, keep saying it, its one of the best alright!
Not to be a moderator, but this <i>is</i> spam. Have a warning :warning:

Best answers
I'm done . Just waiting for iceman to wake up , He told me he'd do a good render .

Best answers
Exuse the double post but I want to bump the thread so everyone who wants the model can see the final skin .

Ok here , I don't feel like editing anything, wait for iceman for a release :

OH yeah, and the last thing I forgot to credit . The legs outlines, I was too lazy to try finding my own outlines, so I saw how Mastasurf made his leg outlines, and that way I made the legs . I didn't literally copy , I just saw where he had outlines, and I almost put mine at the same place . The rest was done by me alone .

Alltho some people don't seem to like the way I did the legs . So I think I will redo them. There is another 12 houres or less til the release comes . The officiall host will be esf-world.com . And the Vegeta will NOT be majin , but a normal, if anyone feels like making a Majin Vegeta, put a M on his forehead and there you go .

Best answers
woah that model rules man nice. "donks iceman on da head" hurry up iceman and release>>??<< :)

Best answers
Sorrow said:
Exuse the double post but I want to bump the thread so everyone who wants the model can see the final skin .

Ok here , I don't feel like editing anything, wait for iceman for a release :

wow thats really nice... the smile is SO vegeta... love it love it love it :laff:
might not be finished but my rate is allready 10/10

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah that model rules man nice
he made the skin lol not the model, although the model is great too (good job turk :D)

about the skin, it looks great man gj on it

Best answers
Ok It's done . I have the .mdl files now, and esf-world will be the officiall host, when the link is up , I'll post .

Best answers
SWEET!!! i cant wait to use the model in game myself :laff: :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
got a question:
when im gonne take this skinn then i just repleace the skinn of the cel-shade vegeta... would it go that the skin is like the skin ofur skinn without cel-shade?
well i want to get it in cel-shade! then release !!!
U BOTH WOULD BE BCOME CREDITS!!!!
Also very nice skin:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry, a black cat walked my path so i had to go around the east-coast border of the united states.

just making fun =D

G
wow man! i lov teh skin, glad u released it :) it rokzors in-game :D i suggest the DL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom