Majin Vegeta , Original Vegeta Reskin .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm now that i look at it it really looks familiar don´t wanna say anything though but i go a idea :p

Best answers
Well one thing is for sure . You can't mean the old me . I always used dodge/burn .
I never use burn tool anymore , Only brushes . But enought about that :p .

Best answers
Yeah, Not much but a small update . I just started :

I will make some adjustments later .

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great man...new style vegeta, i like it.
hey if you plan on makin this majin vegeta maby you can make dirt and cracks on the armor...it will look awesome!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree its a great skin on a good model

WAHOOOOOO MY 700's POST !!!!!!!!

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
looks great man...new style vegeta, i like it.
hey if you plan on makin this majin vegeta maby you can make dirt and cracks on the armor...it will look awesome!
Thank you ,Glad you like it . However , I decided only to release one version of it . If people want more, Edits will be allowed as long as proper credis are given . So if you guys wanted BD'ed type or something, you will need to ask someone else :) . Alltho if I get in the mood, I might do it .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur skinning style reminds me of zereth/godhand/whatever u wanna call him. good job guy. keep up the good work.

Best answers
Ice Man said:
ur skinning style reminds me of zereth/godhand/whatever u wanna call him. good job guy. keep up the good work.
Iceman, Good guess . That is my previous identity and so on . I haven't been around anywhere latly , Just been taking care of personal stuff .
However I am back now, and I hope the people accept the new me , and forget about what conflicts we had before . It's all in the past .

Enought about that , I'll update once I return home .
Sitting at the school pc room right now , 15 minnutes til we can leave , bleh .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sorrow said:
Iceman, Good guess . That is my previous identity and so on . I haven't been around anywhere latly , Just been taking care of personal stuff .
However I am back now, and I hope the people accept the new me , and forget about what conflicts we had before . It's all in the past .

Enought about that , I'll update once I return home .
Sitting at the school pc room right now , 15 minnutes til we can leave , bleh .
Lol Ice we must think the same , that style looked realy familiar , lol nice to see you back m8 , dunno what conflict thought , i never had a conflict with you lol , and Gj on the skin looks great

Best answers
Hmm, I personally thought I got a totally different style now o_O .
Ow well , I guess I can't controll that myself , heh .

Thanks Darkone, It's cool to be back . I also have to apologise to some people for leaving like that .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sorrow said:
Hmm, I personally thought I got a totally different style now o_O .
Ow well , I guess I can't controll that myself , heh .

Thanks Darkone, It's cool to be back . I also have to apologise to some people for leaving like that .
Nice to have you back =D , hehe i gues its true what they say lol no matter how hard people wanna stop doing DBZ they cant get away from it lol

Best answers
Thanks, I did a deal with Mr.Smo . You will all see later :) . I will post updates soon .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hah so i guessed right too :D
well anyway you won´t do one with the normal clothes huh?
well the armor looks cool but i don´t like the armor stuff:p
but anyway great skin till now hope you can do a good face too (of couse you can:p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom