Majin Buu's Super Vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
because i am not a ripper i make my own models!

PS: just give me a Character and i will try to make it..

Best answers
majin_buu32 said:
because i am not a ripper i make my own models!

PS: just give me a Character and i will try to make it..
ok lets see you try to make videl from DBZ

Best answers
You all have to be kidding me....

Simply put, why do you care?

He hasnt given us any proof that it is his model, so why should we even do anything about? Majin until you post a picture of the wireframe we cant believe you that its your model, and thats all there is to it imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't you just stop your idiotic replies and just admit it. You've been proven wrong on multiple replies. Each supplying the same evidence. There is no way to cover it up so admit it before you get in trouble. Save yourself while you have the chance, and dont submit anything else untill it is COMPLETLY yours. I know I am not the one to be giving you this type of information since I have been in this predicament before, but take it from me, your better off admiting the truth now. You thought taking models from bfp and posting them here would make you "leet" huh? No no it doesn't work like that. I thought the same in the past, and went through the consequinces, and they arent that pretty if you are planning on being here long. I suggest you just go on and confess to what you did, even if it isn't neccessary because as i sad before, enough evidence has been shown.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think weve proven our point, he ripped, he knows it, we know it. The people who browse these forums have a good eye for these things, so be careful what you post.
/me uses non-existant mod powers to close thread
:eek:

Best answers
no evidence has been show i can't get a wireframe with milkshape it would help if some 1 knew haw and the truth is i haven't ripped ANY model at all in a my life and i don't plan on it so all that think i did can say what they want i didn't rip them and i am a christian i promise on my granmaws grave i WILL NEVER RIP! and i have not ripped ANY of the models i have showen!!!!! so stop saying i did!

XXX

Best answers
You guys are kinda annoying don't you think ;/

If he did not rip "your" model then it does not, I repeat NOT concern you so simply don't post :S

There is lots of "prove" that this guy ripped a model right? right so WHY ffs keep repeating it?!?

Just let this thread die so we can all be happy :rolleyes:

Best answers
majin_buu32 said:
no evidence has been show i can't get a wireframe with milkshape
1. in milkshape 1.7 right click on the viewport and click wireframe overlay, or just click on wireframe,

2. then press print screen on your keyboard, once thats done open any image editing program you have and open a new document, make the size of your document the same as the resloution you use on your monitor,

3. once thats done press ctrl+v to paste,

4. then select the wireframed model, crop it, save as a jpeg,

5. host it on whatever webspace you have,

6. show it here, now you shouldnt have any excuse of not showing the wireframes :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Somebody send proof to someone that can actually do something about it -_-' All that's going on here is a lot of yelling and screaming.

If I had to judge right now I'd say that you either stole the model and tweaked it or you used it as a close reference, which as of a matter of months ago is also considered a 'ripping' offence. I'm closing this for now to avert further controversy, but send myself or Bolteh what you feel is definitive proof and we will handle it from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom