Majin Buu's Super Vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hi i am Majin Buu and i am a skilled 3D Modeler for DBZ and Anime mods this is my newest project and i heard that ya'll where working on a Vegeta :laff:

I thank u all for looking at my work and hopefully will help u on any mods :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm....is this me or did u just edit randy's model?

Best answers
lol i don't know a randy and i have no ESF SOS or any mods but EBFP and the models i made for it lol

Best answers
funny since some of EBFP's models are a bunch of rips of other models like SOS and DBQ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe they don't since he shows a model of that guy "Rodney" Vegeta. I think it is bfp's model =). i could be wrong though.

Best answers
they hate me lol and this is not a riped model i just made this in abvout an hour

Best answers
its looks alot like a bfp model. It is possible it is a rip.

Best answers
but it's not i JST made it when i put it up there i do not rip ask Ran-D he knows i don't!

Best answers
Any other updates , and can you also post a wireframe to <u>clear</u> up and ripping thoughts

Best answers
Hi i am Majin Buu and i am a skilled 3D Modeler for DBZ and Anime mods this is my newest project and i heard that ya'll where working on a Vegeta
can you back up your statement? I really don't like people that call themselves skilled without being able to backup their statement. Show us some of your other work, and show us a wireframe of that vegeta, or show a flatshaded version.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
MajinZGohan said:
can you back up your statement? I really don't like people that call themselves skilled without being able to backup their statement. Show us some of your other work, and show us a wireframe of that vegeta, or show a flatshaded version.
Yeah, you make it sound like everyone here sucks.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill confrim the rip, i dont havea picture of the original model, but i do have some form of proof,

if you guessed it was a bfp model you are correct, but im not sure it was originally a vegeta, my original gohan, (made by me and gillmore) used the head of the bfp gohan, (gillmores fault i didnt learn til later on)

the face shape has that of the bfp gohan model i know, (and i dont know i fither models were made from this gohan but i can tell that the model taht this was made from had the same origin if it was not the gohan,

but the hair is what gives it away, download my old gohan pack and look at the hair, youll se a striking resemblance, reason being? gillmore didnt even edit the hair in the slightest bit from the bfp model,

my proof is my gohan model, look and see, my models head was ripped from the bfp gohan when you see the resemblance in the hair youll know "his" vegeta is a rip,

why should you trust in what i say?, hell im admitting my gohan was a rip, would i do that if i wasnt 100% sure of my accusation?

Best answers
Yeah, you make it sound like everyone here sucks.
in what way do I make it sound like everyone here sucks? Alot of people here CAN back up their statement if they say they're skilled, but most people here are modest, and won't do that.

anyways, back ontopic, I still think he should post a flat shaded to be 100% sure it's a rip.

Best answers
calm down everyone!!!

it`s a good modeler.. you can see it in the heads.. maybe he thinks he is a bit to good.. SO WHAT good for the spirit :) if he makes good models than who cares as long as he isn`t gonna say that all the other modelers suck..

so i say.. You did a good job on the head :) and please continue on the boddy, legs and arms :)

And everyone.. be a bit nicer to a brend new forum member!! i also made my mistakes when i came here.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you not read nuttzy's post? If nuttzy is as credible as i believe him to be, then this is indeed a rip. I, too, used to play bfp. I recognize the face, because almost every model in ebfp had that same face (all the saiyans at least). I also remember how stupid gohan looked in bfp (sorry nuttzy). Thats the kind of face you just dont forget....he kinda looked like he had down syndrome or something. Anyway, i think you guys should take this a bit more seriously. A rip is nothing to sneeze at.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it realy looks like the vegeta from bfp rc3, exacly like it.
i only hope that you didn't rip it from bfp becours they can't take it when a verry old model is ripped.
happen't to me

Best answers
IF but just IF it`s a rip that it`s majin_buu32 his problem. but noone got the prove that it`s a rip so i consider it now as a new good model head :)

if you think it`s ripped than come with the prove!!

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
nuttzy said:
ill confrim the rip, i dont havea picture of the original model, but i do have some form of proof,

if you guessed it was a bfp model you are correct, but im not sure it was originally a vegeta, my original gohan, (made by me and gillmore) used the head of the bfp gohan, (gillmores fault i didnt learn til later on)

the face shape has that of the bfp gohan model i know, (and i dont know i fither models were made from this gohan but i can tell that the model taht this was made from had the same origin if it was not the gohan,

but the hair is what gives it away, download my old gohan pack and look at the hair, youll se a striking resemblance, reason being? gillmore didnt even edit the hair in the slightest bit from the bfp model,

my proof is my gohan model, look and see, my models head was ripped from the bfp gohan when you see the resemblance in the hair youll know "his" vegeta is a rip,

why should you trust in what i say?, hell im admitting my gohan was a rip, would i do that if i wasnt 100% sure of my accusation?
Well actually this is just a rip from the BFP Vegeta model :O.

I edited BFP Vegeta some many times, I know that this is the same as BFP Vegeta ~_~

EDIT: The proof :O

Ok no flashy render but clearly show this is a rip =|

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just recognized the bfp style, all of them had very distictive heads, and either the vegeta was made from the gohan or the gohan was made from teh vegeta, compare the two heads and youll see,

if someone can find me a place to download the bfpo models ill gladly post further proof, but im 100% sure that its a rip, and im never wrong about these things,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom