Majin Buu's Super Vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prove it kid. The evidence thus far is against you. You're need a little more than words to prove you innocence.

P.S. Yes, i know that Ran-D lol.

Best answers
post a close-up flatshaded pic of your vegeta and the bfp vegeta.
and dont quickly change it to esf's vegeta j/k :p

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what I said, read alittle bit better next time -_______-
uhh my bad man :/

anyway guys he ripped! end of story, it's just a matter of time until a mod see this thread and close it, mean while only spam is going on here

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
correct me if im wrong, but isnt that zuls vegetrunks body? you should just stop posting man your digging yourself deeper and deeper,

Best answers
Oh...this is worse, you should retire man.
A very early retirement.
Nuttzy has been here for a long time, he'll recognize every ripped model of yours.
hehe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for 1, neither of those models you posted are the ones you posted, one is clearly the bfp vegeta, and the other ones hair is a triangle shape, this isnt yours nor the bfp vegeta. Nice try to cover it up, obvious rip, im still suprised the mods are too slow to find this yet..

And yes, that is zuls model, he just put his vegeta head on it. I have a pic of zuls vegeta model if you need proof.
hehe, nuttzy isnt the only one to spot rips ( :laff: )

Best answers
i`m not sure but now i also think it`s ripped...

Sorry majin_buu32 but the Head of you and ran-d or whoever posted that other head looks EXACTLY the same..but i will make a picture with the 2 heads than it`s better to see.

Best answers
Uhh you riped this. You even just gave us proof that you did by showing us both of them. Their exactly the same.

Best answers
Oke i got the images kinda merged..

the filled image that you see is the model that should be the model where it is ripped of and the red line is the model that he maked.

As you see the models compare alot BUT they are different.. almost nothing fits exactly.. so it could be that he used that model as a reference or something.. but he did do something on it that`s for sure if you look at the picture.

and for me personal.. i`m not sure what i need to believe..

EDIT!!! this isn`t a overdraw!!! i just maked a outline of his model and that is what you see!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he just dragged a few vertexes around,simple as that,

Best answers
could be but than he changed everything a bit... and it didn`t improve so much :p it was allreaddy good :)

but as i said.. i`m still not sure about it...

Best answers
Majin, put the 2 heads together, get in the front view and take a screenshot with the wireframe ON this time. That will either prove A) It's a rip or B) You're telling the truth. If all you've done is move a few werts around and added the odd poly here and there, we will be able to tell. If you don't post the suggested pic then you're going to be making yourself suspicious, so if you want to prove your innocence post the suggested pic. Simple as that.

Best answers
ok i will but 1 problem how i get the polys and the shaded pic on the same? how i add the vertexes with flatshaded of wireframe? i just know the modeling part not the extras in milkshape...

Best answers
1.) who the H*LL is zuls and tell me how I got his model?? huh i never met him i have no ida who or what he does i have never seen any of his models... who is he?

Best answers
Uh, in ms3d i think you just righclick in the viewport and click on "Show Wireframe" (feel free to correct me on this, as i've only /ever/ used ms3d twice and both have been in this last week).

Best answers
nope thats for the views like 3 windowns (left and right) and 4 windown (normal)

Best answers
i dont think he ripped i think he just made his only and it frekishly looks very simalr i can see that happening

Best answers
ok to make u see i didn't rip it i finnished it lol this is the full Makin Vegeta head by me next i will TRY to skin it lol

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btoh parts of the model so far are from other models, funny that thered be 2 odd occurences like that in the same model,

just look at the pictures, they say more than any words can, hes been busted several times over, im in awe that this hasnt been closed yet,

and buu, your new picture didnt help your accustaions its still the same thing youve been posting, just scaled a lil bit,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom