Status
Not open for further replies.
G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
nuttzy said:
i just recognized the bfp style, all of them had very distictive heads, and either the vegeta was made from the gohan or the gohan was made from teh vegeta, compare the two heads and youll see,

if someone can find me a place to download the bfpo models ill gladly post further proof, but im 100% sure that its a rip, and im never wrong about these things,
Your PM box is full so I'll post it here.

The link to dl the vegeta head http://www.defi1.de/index2.php?category=4&topic=5

It's in the dbz model pack.

Best answers
Gotta admit that does look like bfp's vegeta *gets pic*

EDIt

Yup ripped, heres the proof.
Sorry m8, but modelers rule number 2: DO NOT RIP!!!!
polystructure the same.

You just made the hair longer.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ran-D said:
Gotta admit that does look like bfp's vegeta *gets pic*

EDIt

Yup ripped, heres the proof.
Sorry m8, but modelers rule number 2: DO NOT RIP!!!!
polystructure the same.

You just made the hair longer.
/Hit Ran-D on the head. ~_~...

He didn't post the wire frame nor a flat frame...how the hell can you say it has the same poly structure...(You prolly looked at mine pics ~_~)

Best answers
Devion said:
/Hit Ran-D on the head. ~_~...

He didn't post the wire frame nor a flat frame...how the hell can you say it has the same poly structure...(You prolly looked at mine pics ~_~)
you know why.....BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS, you dont need a wireframe to confirm this.
Rule number 1: Hehe, give credits when editing someone models or using parts form someones model :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RIPPERS = BAD, Bad majin. Rippers deserve no respect from me, thats just sad, if you didnt make it, dont post it.

Rule 3: make sure ur model is secsi enough for raiko's eyes.

Best answers

look at the diff polys they don't match and i did not rip it i don't care what u all say this is my model 100%!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devion, it's obvious it's ripped i can see it, like you all do
when i look at the smooth shaded one i can see some of the poly placement, and i matched it to ranD's pic,

it's the same model, bfp vegeta

Best answers
Of me??, w8!....omg my sasukes faces is in that vegeta, j/k
This thread is gonna get closed anyway, ripping is a very bad thing to do.
If you want someone to acknowledge you then dont rip.
I really hope you dont get banned for this.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The jig is up ripper. You have been accused of ripping, and proof has been delivered to both the esf community and yourself. The resemblance of "your" model and ebfps (or bfp) is uncanny. We believe them to be one and the same. How do you plead?

Thats enough of that. Dude, just admit to ripping the model. We all know you did. Just make things easier on yourself. Its not like we're gonna find you and beat the bejesus outta you for ripping models from the first dbz mod i ever played! NOW ADMIT IT! Excuse me...i became a little emotional. I was quite attached to this mod before esf. Anyway, read the beginning of the second paragraph again and give yourself up.

Best answers
Uh....check my IP adress and check his were not the same.
I also never modeled a Vegeta model in my life, so stop talkin crap.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
Devion, it's obvious it's ripped i can see it, like you all do
when i look at the smooth shaded one i can see some of the poly placement, and i matched it to ranD's pic,

it's the same model, bfp vegeta
That's what I said, read alittle bit better next time -_______-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh? Whats Ran-D so pissy about? We're not talking about you there buddy....its all about the rip-man.

Best answers
Fine look at this model and see this is 100% mine and just mine and this is the finnished head for my Vegetrunks there was no ripping from me and i don't rip PERIOD i know i'm not the best but i do not rip! i hate ripping and i do not allow my other mod partners to rip!

i agree that EBFP was a rip but not the models just to change sounds so U! don't have to hear short squeeky vioces all the time in the gameplay thats the only reason for EBFP but i never use there models and they told me to use the same poly format to make models so they don't look diff. only models i made on that is fan models and a few manuel asked me make like new Broly Mystic Gohan and the new Majin Vegeta they never got on BFP Final because they shut it down so thats the only wa i can model...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok...i may be paranoid but i gotta say, that model looks friggen familiar. Im not sayin you ripped that majin. All im sayin is that looks oddly familiar.....

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Meh? Whats Ran-D so pissy about? We're not talking about you there buddy....its all about the rip-man.
I'll kill you if you edit your post like that, where Ran-D stood stands now ebfp
Neva mind.
Let's hope granny gives you some spanking and you never rip a single poly again, your a discrase to all modelers :p

EDIT

Mmm....Thats Vegeta's face with a cylindric Vegeto bang.
Dont you learn from your mistakes ...dont rip.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok...1) Wtf? I didnt edit anything 2)Did you just f839ing threaten me? Ok, calm down zeo...it was probably just a misunderstanding.....

Anyway, id like some feedback on that vegetrunks he just posted. Am i paranoid or has anyone else seen that before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom