LOTR the battle for middle earth!!!!

Best answers
OKAI GUYS!! GET READY FOR THE BEST GAME EVER!!! SOON BEING RELEASED!!! ONLY SOME MONTHS LEFT!!!

and YES, i am talking about the legendary pc game!! Lord Of The Rings : The Battle For Middle Earth!!!

i am really looking forward for this game, i have been following the progresses in this game for months now and i must say this game is going to be better than HL2+Doom3 together! :) ofcourse only for the people who likes LOTR!

Some of the reasons why this game is going to be sooo great is that:
New game engine that allows MANY HUNDREDS troops to be shown on the screen without lagging the all game up if u got a OK pc!!!

U can control 4 sides!: Isengard, Mordor, Rohan or Gondor!

Deside how middle earth will become, want sauron to take over the earth? or do u want the good guys to win? AGAIN!?

And this game doesn't got missions!!! ITS UR CHOICE... move where u want! maybe u wanna kill the hobbits in the shire? well be my guess, do what u like!

Use heroes, from the Witchking to Aragon or any of the heroes shown in the films! and lvl them to get stronger and to get new spells!

Use incredible tactics in the fights, the people needs Moral, if not, THEY RUN :D

New emotion system! Cheering, yelling not just the custom yells no... if there come a troll over to the gondor soldiers they go back and protect them with their shields! u can actually hear them yell, TROLL!! LOOK OUT!!. or maybe the men is soo scared (if they're moral is lost) that they just stand still shaking! ofcause they dont just stand still if they're more than one!

Faul beasts from the movies!. Play mordor and get control of the 9 Nazgúls riding their dragons! summon the Balrog from the core of the earth! or maybe call for aid from the dead army in the death mountains (i think its called)

Build buildings and forge ur own army, big enough to storm Minas Tirith! or Osgilliath! or Helms Deep! or ANYTHING from the movies! :D just incredible!!

this game is soooo wide! and probably the first game that really is going to show the spirit from the movies! having those epic battles and stuff... its just soo incredible! like no game before!!! dont know if i am allowed to write the website cus maybe its advertising? dont know but if it is please just remove the link instead of closing the thread! :D

http://www.eagames.com/official/lordoftherings/thebattleformiddleearth/us/features.jsp

get ready for a rush!.. O_O cus this game is going to stay :D and amazingly! its created from EA GAMES... didn't even know they knew how to make such a great game like this... check out the movies!

and when u have seen some screens or seen some movies.. tell me what u think. is it just me who fells that this game is going to be a classic? :cool:
all of my friends look forward to this game and we're going to get it on the realease date that hasn't been told yet...

:yes:

Best answers
Lets hope it is that great. Because usually games that are based on films are plain...good (i try not to be negative :p )

Ah! Is it an RPG??

If it is, it sounds like Morrowind with more freatures.

Best answers
well its more strategy... u control lots of armyes on a big map and then u can walk with the armyes all over middle earth and destroy everything u want(change the history of the books)... and well.. i was surprised too... so far there haven't been one single game that has been VERY good that has been based on LOTR... but this one looks promising... really think it will rox :D

Best answers
Aye, the game looks very good, but in order for a MMORPG to have lasting players it needs to take up at least 8 gigs, EQ2 is supposed to be around 10. Hopefully the developer's will take initiative to update LOTR often, and loosen the repetitiveness that is on some other MMORPGs.

Best answers
well yes :)

ohh yea forgot something...

New battlefield invirement system too :D where trolls can take a tree (or orc) up in the hands and smash into a group of enemyes taking 10 men out in one punch :D
Or ents can take up rocks from buildings or like and throw into a crowd of orcs and stuff :D its nice...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be much cooler if it wasn't LOTR. :0( I personally despise the franchise, honestly.

I haven't heard much about the game, but it sounds a lot like Empire Earth...without the cool travel through time feature. In that game you could control infinite players, couldn't you? Or a ****load of them, at least?

The battlefield combat sounds pretty cool.

Best answers
no u couldn't control infiniti... i think the limit was at 500.. :) and the going throug time feature wasn't that good... to go from modern age to nano age allowed u to make sofisticated robots with AI... totally impossible man :) so lame of a game :D and i dont think its going to be like empire earth, the graphic, gameplay and everything has been changed in this game... and yes... well i like its a lotr game :) but thats just me, i'm a lotr nerd :D lol

Best answers
Battle for middle earth does look great, but its a strategy and they are only fun with other players, and do be able to do that each player would have to take a section of the armys....sooo a afker in multi would be..death.

However i saw earlier u guys thought BFME was a mmorpg, nooo this is the mmorpg =P, looks nice to can't wait..

http://www.stratics.com/content/portals/me/index.php

But on topic i love BFME, looks awesome even for single and or multi ^^.

Best answers
there's no requirements avalible now... but the new graphic engine does it possible to play it wiyhout a Super Computer from NASA :D lol

and in multiplayer i guess u can play 4 people... one with every race and then its 2vs2 (isengard+mordor = gondor+Rohan) so its about getting all the castles and stuff... and the ones left wins... so i think it would be exciteing to play multiplayer, cus u can walk over all middle earth so theres great opportunities :)

Best answers
hmm yea, BFME will be fun if u can have 4 or more ppl controlling for 4 different sides (Isengard, Mordor, Rohan, & Gondor) all online simotaniously ^_^ . any news on multiplayer aspects of the game?

Best answers
The lim may be 500....but each basic soldier unit has a couple men in it (ala empire earth theyre not individual soldiers).

The game looks stinkin awesome

Best answers
hehe... at the E3 they got lotsa rewards :) Best Strategy and PC Game coming out :D lol... its soo great... and its not even produced yet and the great reviews and rewards is allready coming in :) i just hope it willbe that fun that they say... EA GAMES haven't made many good games in the past year :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OH MY GOD, a little boy's dream come true. I'm definately buying it, that looks awesome. Does it have multiplayer?

Best answers
yes it does... haven't u read the thread :D 4 players can play... (Isengard, Gondor, Mordor, Rohan) and dada... fight and conquer :) SWEET ;)

JUST AMAZING :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom