looking for new mmorpggames (preferably free)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill check it out as well, soon as lost goes off -_-

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=0 ive already uninstalled it,the art style was all the game gad going for it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I kind of saw no depth at all... a game can have nice artwork/design.

But, when it lacks class depth, and the 'swordsman' doesn't actually even use his sword, it's trash.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cabal!!!!! is where its at!

I'm telling you nuttzy you should download it and give it a try the attack animations are awesome and later on the huge AoE attacks you get well grouping 20 mobs together makes you feel damn powerful lol!

I'll make a video of my 115 Force Blader Completer/A.Master skills sometime this week and post it and show you how much fun it is!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cabal is actually kind of boring even for korean grindathons. If you didnt have to spend 30 minutes dancing just to get energy to do combo moves it might be better.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your a bit exaggerating there hib it doesn't take 30 mins to gain 1 bar of sp its takes only about 1 minute also you could fight mobs and gain your sp back which when you group a bunch of mobs together and AoE them the bar goes up surprisingly fast!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cabal is where it's at if you like boring gameplay with a single positive aspect, namely the combo system (and even that is pretty buggy).

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Until you've actually got far into the game you really cannot dismiss it. The US version is Cabal Episode II which has a lot of bug fixes that last years game didn't. One thing I like most about the game its not really all about level's its about your equip + skill level. In Cabal you level up skills to rank up to another class which goes something like Novice > Apprentice > expert > a.expert > master > a.master > g.master > Completer > transcender. Levels do help some what but its mostly about your skills and your armor and weapons which is a nice change. I saw a lvl 87 Warrior with Completer skills take down one of our best guild members pvp char who was 101 cause he was only at g.master which was lacking an import huge high damaging skill.

I'll admit the game is buggy in a few aspects but the overall gameplay is great especially later on when your going dungeons with a lot of mind boggling puzzles you need to solve to go on through to the next room.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to throw in my opinion of Cabal Online - don't waste your time. I played it for about a day and uninstalled it. I played this game expecting something new, but it's the same stuff as other MMORPGs. Excessive grinding, lack of content, monotonous gameplay, quests, scenery and overall feel. Not to mention you're stuck having to listen to one audio track for each area. While the following might not be the case for most people, I had a really hard time finding my way around and the minimap didn't make it any easier.

Anyway, Mabinogi Online was released a few days ago. It was a pretty interesting game, though it was too "cute-ish" for me. Wide variety of quests; most of the quests I completed didn't require much grinding. The combat is pretty interesting; it's basic point and click, but you can get knocked back onto the ground by an opponent or you can knock your opponent to the ground and unleash hell upon them. A little more variety in character customization, not to mention you can choose how old you character is (they age as they gain levels). Skills gain experience as you continue to use them and when the experience is maxed, you can upgrade their rank. Random weather system. Random event system (double experience, increased drop rates, etcetera). Overall, you should give Mabinogi a shot if you don't mind the "cute-ish" art style.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im intersted in cabal online now after watching some gameplay videos, problem is it says its for euro players only >_>.

any way i could get around this?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven you phail!

Make a new char on Venus like right now drop that char on merc cause merc sucks and move to venus!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the one i picked as well, seeing as its default i guess

picked warrior, level 14 or 15 right now but ive only played it the one time, its not bad but im having trouble getting used to the combo system, it says you can retarget enemies mid combo but i guess im not quite quick enough with the mouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom