looking for new mmorpggames (preferably free)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya its tough and takes some challenge but advice is beat on some dummies and try switching between them mid combo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the one i picked as well, seeing as its default i guess

picked warrior, level 14 or 15 right now but ive only played it the one time, its not bad but im having trouble getting used to the combo system, it says you can retarget enemies mid combo but i guess im not quite quick enough with the mouse.
The trick to switching without breaking the combo is using an attack that takes longer to preform for a finishing hit, something you know thats gonna kill it, while its charging the attack, click another target and continue..

oh and whats your name on it?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"lizual"

combination of 2 of the bosses from diablo 2, couldn't think up a decent name on the fly

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'll check in to some games you guys have linked to see if there are some interesting games in them. My problem is though that I get quickly bored fast in a lot of MMORPG games as you have to devote a lot of your free time in it to actually get a few levels higher. And most (MMO)RPG games you basicly need to attack monsters, attack monsters and attack monsters to gain EXP while you can't do other things to entertain yourself. Heck, even I find WoW getting quite bored for me fast. Glad I can't get addicted to any game.

Best answers
I'll check in to some games you guys have linked to see if there are some interesting games in them. My problem is though that I get quickly bored fast in a lot of MMORPG games as you have to devote a lot of your free time in it to actually get a few levels higher. And most (MMO)RPG games you basicly need to attack monsters, attack monsters and attack monsters to gain EXP while you can't do other things to entertain yourself. Heck, even I find WoW getting quite bored for me fast. Glad I can't get addicted to any game.
Same with me.I will play some (MMO)RPG for max. 1 week and then i delete it.The best is to be GM in WoW(GM server) or server where you are lvl 70 with one hit.Anyway like i told you the best free MMORPGs > http://www.onrpg.com/games_categories/free.html

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not entirely advertising, as MinioN isn't looking for a profit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember one having a warning for posting MMO Char to it's respectful topic , that which was also on a private server. GM Server is indeed one of them, since you will not have a chance of becoming a Blizzard employee -especially- if you're under 18. And even if you do become an employee, it doesn't make you a gm. Unless WoW's popularity drops below 1 million, you might have a chance.

-----

Anyway, why try many other mmorpgs where the only goal is to grind until you get bored or start pvping what is unbalanced and bugged in most cases ( in the free ones ) ?

I mean, World of Warcraft is still the top dog of any MMORPG you can find there.
Balanced PvP ( Though because of Arena, we are getting buffs and nerfs what not )

The real fun begins when you start PvE'ing though. 25-man raids ( once were 40-man, but set to 25-man so it takes less time to organize, buff, and stuff like that ) tactics and skills are more than required. Most of all, it is really fun, unless of course, the raid leader is some 10-year old kid screaming to Vent every now and then.

I've tried more than 10 mmorpgs and out of 2, rest were craptastic from the very beginning. The 2 i liked were Guild Wars and Lord of the Rings: online. Both were pretty fun, but Lotro is basicly only a gimped version of WoW with less players, therefore = less action, the class skills are pretty identical too. Guild Wars in the other hand, was pretty refreshing. I didn't play it for 'endgame pvp' or so since i tried it out on my friend's account.

So yeah, my point is : In the time you are searching for another mmorpg when you got bored to previous one. All the effort you put on free ones is stupid since they will never gain a huge success and usually have very low population ( soloing isn't fun in any mmorpg in my opinion at least ). If you play around 200 hours of all the mmorpgs there are that are free ( 10 hours of x and 100 hours of y, but still getting bored and keeping on searching ), You would already have a lvl 50-60 character in WoW.

PS. Sorry for the grammar , but i am really tired right now..

Best answers
**** come on i can't even say "private" in forums?That suck i hate that.
BTW I know the rules but they don't have my "respect" becouse they suck

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warez and private servers are both illegal. And if the forums allowed discussions of either, who do you think is going to be hold accountable if noticed by authorities? The owner of the forums, not those discussing warez or private servers.

Best answers
yeah yeah yeah i know the rules.And that's why I try to don't speak for that warez and private servers but I am human and I am making mistakes sometimes :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PLaying now rf online, having lots fun.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a great MMO for you:
[/IMG]

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dungeon Runners got boring after a while. Not to mention you're stuck with an advertisement across the top of the screen if you're playing without a subscription.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** come on i can't even say "private" in forums?That suck i hate that.
BTW I know the rules but they don't have my "respect" becouse they suck
The rules are the rules.

There's plenty of other places to discuss 'warez' on the Internet, but it won't be happening here.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn MinioN, that game looks awesome.

The art design is sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom