Long and short distance teleports

Best answers
Well I'm not sure if this had been mention before but I had a very simple idea that is not very hard to code.(I think o_O ) My idea is that when you press the teleport button you do a short teleport and same ki drain. But if you hold the key in your ki will slowly drain and the longer you hold it in the father you would teleport. If you charge a teleport a bar can maybe appear. If you teleport you will also lose the same amout of ki lost in short distance teleport + extra ki for longer distance. If you charge a teleport and let's say your finished a fully charge and have 1/4 ki left and teleport you will not go as far as 3/4 full gauge, understand? Well this could be useful if you want to get far away from som1 if they use a attack on you. If you do short distance teleports(normal) you have no waiting time until next teleport. But the longer you charge your teleport the longer you'll have to wait to teleport again. This way it can't be abuse, because of waiting time and great ki cost.

Best answers
no bar 4 teleport man and you shouldnt wait 2 long 2 teleport what if someone is coming 2 you for a melee battle or fires a beam?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
been suggested many times, and evrytime its a big fat no. It would be nice but its pretty controlable the way it is :)

Best answers
I think something like this should be used for Gokus instant transmission, if it's going to be put in, the longer you charge, farther you go :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom