lol @ america?

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, first i'd like to clear up some confusion.. are there really not 4 sides in a triangle? Cause I sure as heck know there ain't 2 or even 1 sides, let alone 5... pfft.

This ****er should come to the coastlines where a more well-educated population dwells. But ya, that is kind of sad, but for the most part, when people are just walkin down the street, the last thing they are prepared to do is answer questions not related to food or money. just imoo, that's all... But, we didn't become the number one super power because we are stupid, that's all I have to say... in addition to the aformentioned stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its like 600.
Nah dude, it's about 250-300 million. According to Gallup polls a surprising amount of Americans would guess that wrong, too. :laff:

But as people have already said, you can find an unwordly idiot in just about any country. Stereotypes are fun though, I guess :rolleyes:

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, if anything else i like that america has the ability to restart every 4 years
Do they reboot it or something? They come into work one day and say:

"****! The country crashed overnight while defragging."
"Just restart it, no one will notice."
Then everyone wakes up wondering what the hell that loud beep was.

Does that mean that if a country is nuked flat it's been formatted?

But yeah, there is so much stupidity in the world it's scary. The UK is in a pretty sad state with morons right now. Oh well.

Best answers
Does that mean that if a country is nuked flat it's been formatted?
I would say more like, "disk corrupted".
It dosnt whipe all things clean (exept the explosion epicenter, witch still gets radiated), it just radiates everything in reach makeing it unuseable for some time.
Creating mutch mutch c**p, well you know what happnes to all sorts of animals when they are radiated.
Flora fluourished cause of radiation though (if i remember correctly), but no one can eat those big fruits and life for to long.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Starwars is Based on a True Story! True or false?"

"uhhmmm, True!"

xD muahahhahaha

actually there are loads of other states and countrys wich are the same, not only america. :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Due to the past arguments and such in this thread, I'm going to have to nuke it on the offhance they aren't brought up again, sorry guys.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom