lol @ america?

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why add more to the fire?

What's the point of arguing in such a great thread?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To make it nice and warm :p

But seriously, why pollute the atmosphere of our clean ESF community, spamm him to death in ICQ, or nudge him till his ears bleed in MSN, but stop this damn arguement.

Best answers
He's the one that started that fire. And not on this thread, but some time ago.

It's like what dan says, he keeps showing some kind of a retarded superiority idea and he talks back and thinks I'm gonna take his **** forever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since he's not replying, there's no point anymore. He ran out of his smartass american statements. And like Andy I'm not gonna take any **** from him, even if it's directed to my country or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!

The "He started it" thing XD OMFG!!! Ok this is turning out to be quite hillarious :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy, i'm giving you two warnings, one for this:

Oh I'm so sorry, zeo, but yeah, truth hurts sometimes. Learn to deal with it.
and another for this:

Awww you wanna stop?! awwwww... What's the matter, out of smartass comments this time?! Or have you learned your lesson after being already banned from this forum? Do me a favour and stop being a hyppocrite.
deliberately trying to continue an argument, after a moderator has asked you to stop is unacceptable. one more warning and you will be removed from the argument perminently.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo's just waiting for you guys to get your asses kicked by the moderators.

Just leave it the **** alone already.

As for the topic - Yeah, most Americans that I've met and talked to online, therefore speaking from experience, I've noticed are fairly ignorant about what goes on outside their country. Most people don't leave the country, ever, so it's understandable, but I still think it's important that people at least broaden their horizons a bit. This goes for all countries and all people, though, not just America. Everyone's ignorant in their own way.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic, i would also like to suggest you keep yourself in line here too.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are stupid people in every nation on this planet. Sometimes there are more less intelligent people in one country than there are in others. But then you have to step back and look at the United States. You see us as a nation, but we view us as 50 different countries, and each state is extremely different from the next and the last. I come from New York, and I'm basically considered an outsider when I visit rural states; a city slicker if you will. They treat New Yorkers like we're from some European country (which is pretty close to the truth, actually) and pretend we're lower than they are.

We are all very different, so to say, based on a few people from Texas, that all Americans are ignorant is in itself very ignorant. You know what you see on tv or see in music videos or what your grandpappy told you about the evil Americans, so you're as much a victim of propaganda as many Americans are.

I'll admit, those people were pretty stupid and most people on this forum could have answered those questions quite easily, but the vid is meant to be fun. Yes, it pokes fun at America, and that's fine. I laughed because it was hilarious. But to put me and anyone else you have never met and don't even know exist into that category is wrong, and that is why I reacted the way I did. I apologize for overreacting (if I did).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure, no point continuing this. All that needed to be said has been said. This is mostly payback from what he said to me at #minion. Remember, Zeo? Horses < airplanes? Still I should've kept it off the board, but meh. Actually I'm glad I did it, but I know when to stop.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, you don't. #minion, heck not even #esf have ANYTHING to do with this forum. they have their own sets of rules (well... not #minion), and admin teams.

you are dangerously close to damaging your stay here on the forum dan, so i suggest ANY further comments you have toward zeonix, are nice, or not made at all. i hope i've made myself clear.

now for gods sake will someone tell me how this happened in a topic like this? you've all proven you're just as, if not more ignorant than the guys in that video.

Best answers
I bet that they asked a lot of people and tons of people knew the answers but they only showed the dumbest people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, you don't. #minion, heck not even #esf have ANYTHING to do with this forum. they have their own sets of rules (well... not #minion), and admin teams.

you are dangerously close to damaging your stay here on the forum dan, so i suggest ANY further comments you have toward zeonix, are nice, or not made at all. i hope i've made myself clear.
I'm sorry about that. I didn't know it was forbidden to talk about channels on this forum. Won't happen again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it isn't. it is however, not allowed to bring whatever baggage you pick up there.

Best answers
There are stupid people in every nation on this planet. Sometimes there are more less intelligent people in one country than there are in others. But then you have to step back and look at the United States. You see us as a nation, but we view us as 50 different countries, and each state is extremely different from the next and the last. I come from New York, and I'm basically considered an outsider when I visit rural states; a city slicker if you will. They treat New Yorkers like we're from some European country (which is pretty close to the truth, actually) and pretend we're lower than they are.
I know exactly what you mean. I've basically lived up north my entire life, and so, I have a New Yorker accent. Anyway, my family and I moved down south to Atlanta, Georgia, and some people were asking me why I talk the way I do. The way they talked was also weird to me. They would say words like "ya'll," and I would be like, "what the hell?" The point is, people in different states of America really do view people in other states, as people from other countries. Some of my friends who live here in Georgia even call me "city boy," as a nickname. It just shows you the diversity throughout our own country. In my opinion, if someone is going to say the United States is a country full of morons, then you better be asking people questions from every state.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You guys bashing Americans are being ignorant. Media can edit what they want to show you to however they want it interpreted. They wanted to make America look stupid, and they did so.

Step outside of the box for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom