🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
I hate stupid people.
It is sort of funny but I find it actually pretty disgusting

Best answers
A better title would be "lol @ 10 americans?" I could've answered the majority of those questions easily and the remainder after a quick thought.

Oh, and ZeroNightmare, I did reply to your computer thread with a decent post. Go check it out.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my god...

Saying that, stupid people are everywhere. Its shocking though that some of them had never seen a map of the world before >_<

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The average citizen doesn't need to know all of that, so those questions are completely pointless. But then again, most of those are really easy, so maybe our country IS full of morons...

*Thinks about all of the morons he meets online*

Yep, definately mostly morons.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, on the general knowledge stuff maybe you're right, but I think people need to know not to completely trust their leader/presidents judgement without question. They are politicians after all.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i knew most of them, except for the part about who is in the active alliance

how many sides does a triangle have?

uh i dont know... triangles dont have sides; 4?

yeah i read it smith thanks

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing is you could go to any country on the planet and ask the same questions to random people and pretty much get the same answer. Random ass questions get random ass answers no matter where you are.

Really just poking fun at some stupid people.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Rick Mercer did a better job of this, but this was still pretty funny at parts.

The best line in there was that guy that said they reincarnated the moon landings.

Best answers
jesus, that kills me... i think it was a setup....COMON 4 sides of a triangle!?....jesus

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
did you know that north korea is in oceania (apperantly fighting with france over australia)?
I sure didn't, but its good to know .. I guess

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Chances are he asked several hundred people these questions, and just edited out everything but the dumb answers.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats how TV works after all.

Best answers
the point is that there are people like that and they should all be destroyed. i was particularly pissed off about the vietnam war bit..... GAWD i hate america

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
GAWD i hate america
...just based on those 10 people? You shouldn't judge the entire American population based on 10 people. Besides, what would Canada and Mexico think? They're technically Americans too.

And if you want to really get technical, Latin America and South America are also American. That means...DEAR GOD! You hate half of the world!

Best answers
Oh... my... GODD!!! Those ppl are RETARDS!! JESUS!!!

I'm still laughing my ass off and wondering how the hell am I typing this message when I'm barely breathing...

That reminds me of a situation an english teacher of mine was into... She just got back from the US and, before she travelled, she told a friend she was coming to Peru.

You know what the guy said?! "Oh, where is that? In JAPAN?!?!"

Omfg that's just... ugh.. how can people live like this...?

Well the answer is:

They live in a country they think is "TEH OWN" and therefore, why would they care about other countries? They got their houses, money and ignorance. Who cares, right? LOL

As they used to say back in Serbia. Lack of culture means complete VOID!

These people are representing that void.. they got no culture whatsoever.

By now I stopped laughing and started feeling sorry for the poor bastards... poor ignorants.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh... my... GODD!!! Those ppl are RETARDS!! JESUS!!!

I'm still laughing my ass off and wondering how the hell am I typing this message when I'm barely breathing...

That reminds me of a situation an english teacher of mine was into... She just got back from the US and, before she travelled, she told a friend she was coming to Peru.

You know what the guy said?! "Oh, where is that? In JAPAN?!?!"

Omfg that's just... ugh.. how can people live like this...?

Well the answer is:

They live in a country they think is "TEH OWN" and therefore, why would they care about other countries? They got their houses, money and ignorance. Who cares, right? LOL

As they used to say back in Serbia. Lack of culture means complete VOID!

These people are representing that void.. they got no culture whatsoever.

By now I stopped laughing and started feeling sorry for the poor bastards... poor ignorants.
I know, right? Americans are so stupid! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! I mean, there were only 10 people shown, but they are OBVIOUSLY representative of the 300 million people in the USA!

Stop being ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom