Link model

Best answers
hey GeNNiZZ you stil need a transformation right?
can you make a kid link that picks up the master sword and transform that way?
or is that impossible?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its alright, but i do say it falls short of the last link model made here, (though that was never released)

its pretty bad model and skin wise, the proportions are off a bood bit, the skin isnt placed very well, (his face is tiny, and is that a canvas shield?, couldve sworn it was made of wood)

it also has no depth as pointed out already, its almots just solid colors, give him some details man,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow! Im glad you llike it, well here is an update on a detailed sword skin:

Any suggestions? And there will be updates on the rest of the stuff soon. Im currently working on the boots and the face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^oh well !!
so many people want there i animate there models! dendza,gennizz,... and more! But first i have to do my krillin ^^ !
well if u want gennizz i can do it later! (animating) ^^ just for info!
p.s.: go at msn!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UPDATE:

I fixed the collar thing, and the eyebrow thing, and fixed his face a little bit plus i added more detail and made a face line so you can tell he has a seperate face and neck [lol], And i fixed some other skin errors i noticed. any suggestions or C&C?

Best answers
Wow thats nice! Maybe you could make the red circle on the the shield show up better? Thats how it was in the game if im correct.

Best answers
I still say the skin complexion looks horrible, he's far too white, and his face makes him look far too cartoonish. Other than that the skin has improved.

Best answers
hey raiko can i get the model back????
My internet at home is down so i've got to do everything on school!!
And i can't msn on there!? :cry: :cry:

The sword looks much better!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes you can get it back, i just dont know how to get it to you. Whats your email address? Man, this makes me feel like poo, i cant get it back to the creator:(. I will just send it in an email, ok? im glad you like it:D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno if you still want crits or not but I did a little paintover that might help make him more like a little kid, if you choose to take my crits and try it feel free to send me a message if you need help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess if its ok with you ginnezz im going to have kama help me. He is really good at skinning and i think the results will look much better if we work together on this on. Thanks kama.

[check your pm box kama:D]

[high fives kama:D]

Best answers
Raiko said:
yes you can get it back, i just dont know how to get it to you. Whats your email address? Man, this makes me feel like poo, i cant get it back to the creator:(. I will just send it in an email, ok? im glad you like it:D.
whahaha yeah i'm sorry :laff:
My internet at home doesn't work anymore!!!
if u want kama can help ya it then do it
it looks great!

oni

Best answers
Kama said:
Dunno if you still want crits or not but I did a little paintover that might help make him more like a little kid, if you choose to take my crits and try it feel free to send me a message if you need help.

That looks great!!!!
So this will be the new skin??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, thats kama's crit. this is a preview of the new skin:

I havnt done the face because im tired, and im lost on the face. I wish kama would help me, but i reskined the clothes and added a belt thing which will have the sword holster thing on the back. But thats what i got so far. C&C please.

oni

Best answers
Why isn't it gonna be like the pics from kama???? it look MUCH better!!!!

Please????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom