Link model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4Vegetto said:
Thats cool keep it man. :]
Hey, could you add custom animations like when he power ups on the ground he'll place his sword into the ground and in the air he could hold it up above his head cause that would be cool.You don't have to, I'm just saying that would be cool.
Well im not the one thats gonna do the animation stuff so i dunno. We are gona have to ask someone else cause i just learned how to attach models to skeletons and im super new to it so i dont want to mess it up. And i redid alot on the skin, and umm...wel im lost and i need suggestions. Here is what i got so far:

I need suggestions bad. But i added the shield and the sword on and edoted the model abit more and changed the skin. tell me what you think. I had a really cool idea, i might do it. i was thinking of making a navi [his fairy] model, and making it flot above him. this is very pssible but i dunno yet, the poly count since i added the sword and shield went up abit, its only at like 1500 polys or so. So C&C and suggestions please:D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ommm seems fine to meh D: ooh wait, the inside of the neckpiece of his shirt is coloured as skin, needs to beh green :O
apart from dat, gj =O

Best answers
LOL i havn't posted something for a while ^_^

But hey the skin looks great YEY!!
Here izz a pics for make it a little better! ^_^

I already got the soundpack for Kid link & Adult link ready YEY!!!

Cya! Good work Raiko. I see the pics i gave u realy helped ! :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup, they sure did, and thanks for the suggestions, i made 2 differant styles of eyes but the other ones made him look a little to happy. But get on msn so we can get to work. glad you like it:D.

Best answers
Raiko said:
yup, they sure did, and thanks for the suggestions, i made 2 differant styles of eyes but the other ones made him look a little to happy. But get on msn so we can get to work. glad you like it:D.
LOL i can't get on MSN now becuzz i'm on school... Maby tonight
Can you send me the model please??
I have to make the animations!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup. i just gotta wait untill you get on msn:p. I cant wait to get it ingame. And did you say we are gonna have an adult link model too? Because if we are i will get to work on the adult shieled and sword.

Best answers
Raiko said:
yup. i just gotta wait untill you get on msn:p. I cant wait to get it ingame. And did you say we are gonna have an adult link model too? Because if we are i will get to work on the adult shieled and sword.
I'm busy with the adult Link now.....
And oni link
Maby some pics tommorrow

oni

Best answers
Looks great!!!!! but to ask the same thing as that other guy: Are you gonna wait for the adult link
or do you release it when it's finished???

Best answers
oni said:
Looks great!!!!! but to ask the same thing as that other guy: Are you gonna wait for the adult link
or do you release it when it's finished???
Nope whe are gonna wait for the afult link :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
But i think this is a stupid question becuzz nobody released their models without
a transformation. :smile: :smile:

Best answers
Actually someone did...(don't wanna mention who) done a normal goku and quit...anyways it looks like the model doesn't have any "edges" at all...if you know what I mean...and also the face really needs to be fixed...maybe some ref pics will help...

Best answers
Ow man!!!! awsome model!
Can you show us some pics of the adult link?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe looking good just give depth to the face cous it looks flat

Best answers
I think you did a great job man. I'm a Zelda fan for quite an amount of years and this looks GOOOD

Best answers
The model and skin has a very strong likeness to the series. I think the skin needs some attention espeically in the flesh area. Perhaps it just me being obssessed with realism skins but a high detail skin would do good justice to this model! I like the current setup but the flesh areas are just plain tones seems a little big of a drag! hehe but really cool otherwise! :] :] :] :] :]

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Looks awesome, I like it.

This is a mustdownload for me.

Hopefully someone does a soundpack ^_^

Best answers
Magus said:
Looks awesome, I like it.

This is a mustdownload for me.

Hopefully someone does a soundpack ^_^
I have the soundpack already done!!!! I'ts great!!! But you guys hear it when it's done!!

Since trunks has only 1 map for his sounds, i made a soundpack for kid and adult/oni Link! I personaly realy like the kid link but a lot of guy's wanna have a adult Link soundpack
so i made them both!

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom