Link model

Best answers
Yup where are still looking for a skinner.......
But i have a question -> i don't think whe get it finished for beta 1.1 before 1.2 comes out.

So we wanna release it for beta 1.2 (wich is actualy much cooler)
Is this possible or not. Can we release models for ESF 1.2? becuzz of the
probs with animations?

Best answers
sorry if im the first one to say, and believe me i dont want to be too harsh, but this model is, unless youre heading for really lowpoly (700 or so) really ehm yeah ... undetailed could be one description, messed up another one. is this your first model ever ? if yes its actually quite good but if not you should work it all over or even remodel it completely :-/

the model has many vertex-placement errors as well as smoothing groups arent assigned yet (maybe you wanna do that at the end, dunno)

further, it is out of proportion, i mean even with these big boots, link hasnt feet/legs that are that enormous.

if you want so i could do you a drawover (though im not best at drawing ^^) and if not its ok too - your model, your decision

Best answers
LOL it's my first model and i'm just trying some things ok??
And the boots are fine becuzz i got them from a ingame ref pic. they are normal

But yeah it's just a model to try this will be my first 1 and i will continue this just for practising.
Mabeh when i made a lot of progress i'll make a better 1.

We just need 2 know if it's possible to release it for 1.2
Oh and could u explain all this smoothing groups and all?? i dunno wat it is yet

Best answers
Awesome model, so, you are making that for the game, right? LOL Some peopel have made models not for the game, if it is, its completely awesome, perfect for Trunks, Nice job so far!

Best answers
ok, with smoothing groups in milkshape is realy REALLY esy, all you do is highlight some faces, go to the groups tab, under smoothing groups and click a number, its that easy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom