Link model

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
looking good, keep it going

@nuttzy, thanks for the offer, i still got the model, but...
a: I doubt ill ever bother to work on it anymore
b: Compared to how i model now, it sucked. Allthough for a first model, it wasnt bad eh?
c: Im still not happy with how the Link thread was closed. twice.
Thanks all the same though.
And I must say, that i love the mooon. Its been "rathergood" for quite a few years now ;)

Best answers
solidus said:
looking good, keep it going

@nuttzy, thanks for the offer, i still got the model, but...
a: I doubt ill ever bother to work on it anymore
b: Compared to how i model now, it sucked. Allthough for a first model, it wasnt bad eh?
c: Im still not happy with how the Link thread was closed. twice.
Thanks all the same though.
And I must say, that i love the mooon. Its been "rathergood" for quite a few years now ;)
thanks!!!! maby i'm gonna show the legs tommorow.. of i have time.
Hey solidus.. this is my first model too. does this one suck too????
o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this is your first model GeNNiZZ?! :shocked: Wow then you were like born to model then! :laff:

Best answers
was that adult link in the last update? looked like him. maybe its just me i dunno. did u finish kid link yet?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its alright, the torso wont deform very well, and by the looks of the shadows your poly placement sucks :-/

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
its alright, the torso wont deform very well, and by the looks of the shadows your poly placement sucks :-/

kaje01 said:
was that adult link in the last update? looked like him. maybe its just me i dunno. did u finish kid link yet?
Nope this was still the kid Link. i'm gonna start with adult Link when this one is ready. :smile:

oni

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
It's official now.

HE DOESN'T LIKE YOUR MODEL!!!!
NOW GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!! :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: ;( ;(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha its not that he doesnt like the model, but he like others, is experianced, and knows that sometimes its better to be harsh than nice, otherwisethey will think the model is fine and will get totally let down when it sucks in game, or they didnt put in 100% that they could cos they think "oh this is easy"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oni said:
It's official now.

HE DOESN'T LIKE YOUR MODEL!!!!
NOW GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!
Your right, i dont like the model, i think it needs a lot of work, i even gave my crits on how to fix it, if you cant take harsh critz then you shouldnt be here.

Post this on the SOS forum, see what they say... :rolleyes:
Youll get stuff 10x worse then me, im being nice compared to them.

And its not that im making a link model too, I could blow him away if I really wanted to. :S

Delete the polys that form shadows, and try putting them in a different poition, for example, if thepolys are facing \ and they create a shadow, then try deleting them and face it this / way
And dude, you dont have to create a new skeleton for it, just assign it to one of the original ESF skeletons, which already comes with all the animations you need.
What I mean by deform is ingame, with so little polys in the torso, the chest will clip and form some horrible errors.

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Your right, i dont like the model, i think it needs a lot of work, i even gave my crits on how to fix it, if you cant take harsh critz then you shouldnt be here.

Post this on the SOS forum, see what they say... :rolleyes:
Youll get stuff 10x worse then me, im being nice compared to them.

And its not that im making a link model too, I could blow him away if I really wanted to. :S

Delete the polys that form shadows, and try putting them in a different poition, for example, if thepolys are facing \ and they create a shadow, then try deleting them and face it this / way
And dude, you dont have to create a new skeleton for it, just assign it to one of the original ESF skeletons, which already comes with all the animations you need.
What I mean by deform is ingame, with so little polys in the torso, the chest will clip and form some horrible errors.
Ok calm down...
You have forgotten that i'm just a f**cking NOOB!!!!!
This model isn't great i know. But i'm doing my best i can!!!!!!
And yes i'm listening to our advises But i'm not good at english so it takes a while to understand it!!!

CrackerJack said:
Post this on the SOS And dude, you dont have to create a new skeleton for it, just assign it to one of the original ESF skeletons, which already comes with all the animations you need.
Well i saw something on the emulator... Trunk has his sword on his right hand
Link has it on his left... and his shield on his right.
Can i edit the animations of trunks??? How do i do that. And how do i get
Trunks Skeleton in the Link model??

----------------------------
And hey! why don't you make your own link!!!! i don't care if i get blow away or something like that o_O o_O
I only want a Link to play with!!!
And the next time say this to that ONI guy. Because i didn't say anything rude to you!!!

AND YES I AM GONNA RELEASE THIS LINK EVEN IF NOBODY LIKE IT!!!!
IT WAS JUST FOR PRACTISING> AND SINCE LINK IS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER I CHOSE TO MAKE HIM!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

oni

Best answers
I dont't understand this GeNNiZZ i was just helping ya!!! ;( ;( ;( :S :S

Best answers
oni said:
I dont't understand this GeNNiZZ i was just helping ya!!
There he is again that little ***** :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Anywayzzz..... Crackerjack i understand you now..
first i thought you where posting to make my model stupid.
now i know you do it to help me!!!

So does this model realy needs a lot of help???
Not that if i put it ingame it will look realy weird.... :\ :\ :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, it needs some help, if you leave it as is, the torso will clip ingame unless part of it is reanimated.
And theres a simple problem to your sword/shield problem... Just reverse it.. Yay..
:S
You can try and edit trunks anims, but its easier to just flip it..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
GeNNiZZ said:
thanks!!!! maby i'm gonna show the legs tommorow.. of i have time.
Hey solidus.. this is my first model too. does this one suck too????
o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O
erk, no no no, i didnt mean that... youll get to learn that once youve stared at anything your making for long enough, youll automatically spot everything bad about it. Like the model in my sig/avatar for example, ive only got the hands to finish but i just cant atm cos im so sick of his face staring back at me. Keep working, keep making stuff and youll soon find yourself getting better and better by the minuit.
The only different between (sp) dreaming the dream and living the dream, is pure desire.
(runs back to milkshape)

Best answers
solidus said:
erk, no no no, i didnt mean that... youll get to learn that once youve stared at anything your making for long enough, youll automatically spot everything bad about it. Like the model in my sig/avatar for example, ive only got the hands to finish but i just cant atm cos im so sick of his face staring back at me. Keep working, keep making stuff and youll soon find yourself getting better and better by the minuit.
The only different between (sp) dreaming the dream and living the dream, is pure desire.
(runs back to milkshape)

Whahahaha that was just a joke :laff:
Anywayzz.....
I made a little bit more:

Yes i know there are still a lot black shaddows....
But i'm first gonna finish the model like this and put it ingame....
I want to see what i did wrong so i don't make the same mistake. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Then i will try to fix everything. I am already busy with adding more vertexes on the torso..

How do i:
1. add trunks skeleton to the link model??
CrackerJack said:
And theres a simple problem to your sword/shield problem... Just reverse it.. Yay..
CrackerJack said:
You can try and edit trunks anims, but its easier to just flip it..
Please anwer! :yes:

oni

Best answers
Great!!! but are those legs attached??

Don't know the aswers on you questions
:cry: :cry:

Best answers
oni said:
Great!!! but are those legs attached??

Don't know the aswers on you questions
:cry: :cry:
Maby yhis will answer your question:

zeldalink said:
those are some realy realy REALY smal leg's :p
Do you think? Well they are just as small as the legs on the refs....
I'm starting with his knee's now wich i think is very difficulty..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom