Link model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ok, nothing special, you waisted some polys on the face, and I know it does look like your ref, i never really liked the ocarina of time link >_<

Best answers
i gotta say man im really excited about this one. zelda has allways been one of my fav games. keep us posted on any updates caus u know ill be checking back

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
its ok, nothing special, you waisted some polys on the face, and I know it does look like your ref, i never really liked the ocarina of time link >_<
i only liked the adult link there... >_>

oni

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
You just say that becuz your making your own link :S :S :S

ChesterHQ said:
i only liked the adult link there... >_>
Wel he still has a tranformation. THAT IS GONNA BE ADULT LINK!!! :shocked: :shocked:
what did you think. that he's gonna stay kid link??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I say that because Iits true, ive modeled for a while now and I know what im talking about.. :S

The model was ok, I mean, it looked like his ref, but I never liked the ocarina of time link, only the SSBM link. The skin royaly sucked on the ocarina link, it looked like it was done with paint.

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
No, I say that because I have the model, and I said the same thing a couple months back when he was still making his model, and I never even started mine.

Dont try to contradict me.

The model was ok, I mean, it looked like his ref, but I never liked the ocarina of time link, only the SSBM link. The skin royaly sucked though, it looked like it was done with paint.
Hey man your right about the oot link model.. the ssbm model is much better!
But for 1997 this was the best they could do!! it where the best graphics for that year.
And the ssbm link is for GAMECUBE not for N64.
And you got to admit: Ocarina of time is the best Zelda EVER. Because of the story
The first Zelda that i bought was: Majora's mask. Can you think what happend to me when
bought oot??

have you ever seen the smash bros link model for n64?? you should compare those models.
because they where made on the same system. now that's a ughly model!!
And if i skin it(or someone else because i don't know how to skin... yet)
I could make it much better. And then for example the eyes don't look like a paint drawing!!
:smile: :smile: :smile:

Best answers
zeldalink said:
actually thx to oot i started modling :laff:
Yeey!!! Wel... This link model is the first model from me!!!
So yeah i started moddelling too!! because of oot!!

We love you ocarina of time!!
WAHAHAAHAHAHA :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl jup it shure dous but can u let us c some updates of the model ?

Best answers
Where can i get the rom

(i got the n64 verstion aswell and gc)

becasue i need to Try something on there

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, well, ill say this, that warning that emulator and rom sites stick up at thier page that says that, isnt 100% true, roms are illegal, why you think nintendo shuts down those sites when they find them,

@solidus i still have your old link model if you ever wanted to get around to finishing it, (if you dont have it)

Best answers
nuttzy said:
heh, well, ill say this, that warning that emulator and rom sites stick up at thier page that says that, isnt 100% true, roms are illegal, why you think nintendo shuts down those sites when they find them,

@solidus i still have your old link model if you ever wanted to get around to finishing it, (if you dont have it)
Hey if you have the original game on n64 then there is no problem!!!
And of course i have it.
If you don't have it.... :fight: :fight:

I will post some pics tommorrow... i didn't had much time to work with the model... (i did the posts on school o_O o_O )
Gonna work hard on it now....

@ WelshWarrior i can give you everything if ya want.... But i see you got it
on your N64 as well. I think you better play it with the N64. The controller
is much better than a keybord. I only used the rom to get the ref pics

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its not ok if you have the original cartridge, though doing so does prettymuch extinguish teh need for the rom, but just cuz you have the original cartridge doesnt mean owning the rom is legal, thats just a fake disclaimer like the one on the dmz frontpage, its just there to scare people away, it doesnt actually mean anything

Best answers
=====================================
Update
=====================================

I havn't made that much because i'm learning how to make skeleton's..
So now i know how to make them but i think i do need some help with the animations.
Also i think i know how to make the sword. correct me if i'm wrong:
I have to make 2 smd files from link. 1 with his sword on his back & 1 with his sword in his hand.
i'm gonna make it like this:
Link 1: Has everything on his back.
Link 2: Had the sword and the Deku shield in his hand.(he can blok with the shield too)

I don't know if this is gonna work but i'm gonna try it........
But first focus on the model.... :) Here's a little update. Made a little bit of his shirt.
Man!!! his chest is diffucult! His Head was easy but this.....

PS: Don't PM me about getting that rom anymore!!!
I'm getting crazy about it! My inbox is getting full every minute from mails like these!
I'm sorry but i'm not gonna give it to ya becuzz it's already illegal.
If you want it so much buy a N64 and oot. Or Get a Gamecube with the limit edition of Windwaker.
(Like me becuzz i have them both) :laff: :laff:
Or get a mariokart pack that includes 4 zelda games. <--- i wanna have that one :cry:

Like nuttzy said they are illegal. I just needed some pics for the model that's why i downloaded it.

That's it for now... :tired: :tired: :tired: :tired: :tired:

oni

Best answers
It still looks great!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Best answers
no beams but difrent arrows that he would shoot from the bow swheeth and when he goes nig link make him the fierce deity sword OH PLZ!!!! pretty please whit a sugar on top

Best answers
onobi said:
no beams but difrent arrows that he would shoot from the bow swheeth and when he goes nig link make him the fierce deity sword OH PLZ!!!! pretty please whit a sugar on top
I'm going to make a pack with Link models.. wich includes the Oni Link.
Anywayzzz.... here's a Big update:

I hope you all still like it!!! o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it looks cool, o and wen hes acending, will he put on the feirce diety mask cause that would be cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom