Lesser Known Animes

Best answers
Ryoko said:
Excel saga.

Its pretty well known though and it's out on dvd to buy.

Its about an organisation called Across who are aiming to take over the city of F. And.. thats about it. Very wack, wackness comparable with FLCL. I mean, any anime where the main character dies in ep1 is gonna be good :p
yeah excel saga rocked slagging off all genras of anime even Dragonball Z
Dog > creature > food
come on anime would be better is more directors put them selfs it there work

you forgot about the semi sequal Puni puni poemy set ten years after episode 26 (two episodes) (got the us release dvd the first ever 5.1 comintary is a hoot)

Ninja scroll the series (just bought dvd 1)

Bubblegum crisis (8 episodes) & Bubblegum crisis 2040 (26 Episodes)

burn up w & burn up X Excess

KyoKusanagi

K
Heheheheh u forgot the part where they slagged off the japanese dating sims -
1. Talk To Her
2. Ignore Her
3. Kill Her
4. Stick It In

XD

Best answers
and the lesbian androids, panda and the puchus and all the authorize sketzs

KyoKusanagi

K
compared to something like Cowboy Bebop its not as well known.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Azumanga Daioh!!! Great anime, nobody heard of it tho. :(

Atleast that I know.

KyoKusanagi

K
I have - its not bad. Gotta love Chiyo-chan - shes just so damn cute.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-BERSERK-

Allthough this anime is sort of well known on these forums, andywhere else i checked, no one seems to know of it's existence.

It's a about a young man called Gatts, who seems rather strongheaded and crazed. As the story devolops, he goes through a lot of changes. Also meaning, this anime has great character development.

It starts with Gatts joining the Band of the Hawk, their leader, a very charismatic person, called Griffith, tries to become king of his own country, by all means. Even it takes cold murder. With this band of the hawk, they have very exciting battles.

Finally when Griffith seems to have allmost reached the top, something goes terribly wrong, and it ends with a very unexpected plot.

There's no anime I enjoyed watching so much. I even bought it on DVD.

Best answers
cold steel said:
-BERSERK-

Allthough this anime is sort of well known on these forums, andywhere else i checked, no one seems to know of it's existence.

It's a about a young man called Gatts, who seems rather strongheaded and crazed. As the story devolops, he goes through a lot of changes. Also meaning, this anime has great character development.

It starts with Gatts joining the Band of the Hawk, their leader, a very charismatic person, called Griffith, tries to become king of his own country, by all means. Even it takes cold murder. With this band of the hawk, they have very exciting battles.

Finally when Griffith seems to have allmost reached the top, something goes terribly wrong, and it ends with a very unexpected plot.

There's no anime I enjoyed watching so much. I even bought it on DVD.
Only problem with Berserk is the ending kind of forces you to read the manga.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The manga is rather predictable though. -edit- omg, i allmost revealed a part of the plot -edit-

Best answers
Berserk is the ****, its about the only anime that I have seen that doesn't have filler episodes.

KyoKusanagi

K
:D "Hideki Hentai!"

hmmm rare anime...Witch Hunter Robin, Princess Tutu (man i hate this show), Prince Of Tennis, Gokusen, One Hundred Stories - its called something else can't remember though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only know some anime, what i like for the moment is kenshin and(as far as i've seen)naruto.
street fighter is good to but the rest is unknown for me.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chobits? >.< Stop talking about well known anime ;P I suppose prince of tennis probably isn't well known here. BUt for anyone who hasn't seen it, it's good, though admitedly, at parts, it's kinda Tennis Ball Z :p But it's all around really good.

-Karrde-

Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Chobits? >.< Stop talking about well known anime ;P I suppose prince of tennis probably isn't well known here. BUt for anyone who hasn't seen it, it's good, though admitedly, at parts, it's kinda Tennis Ball Z :p But it's all around really good.

-Karrde-
Prince of Tennis is extremely well known too, I don't think a not very well known show has been mentioned yet. :S

KyoKusanagi

K
The only ones i can think of now that most people wouldn't have seen would be Popotan, Scrapped Princess and Airmaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom