Legacy Of Goku 2

Best answers
Just picked up a copy at Toys R' Us and boy is it great! Really fun, I think you should try it :) One of the best GBA games out and a BIG improvment since the first.. I just think they need to make it a bit longer, I already beat it but it was the perfect GBAa game..

Anyone else wanna layout some comments about this game?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was infinately better than the first.
I didn't want to play it because the first was so bad, but I did, and I'm glad I did.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found it pretty good (for me, the best game in that style will ALWAYS be Secret of Mana). I didn't like that they abbreviated some points of the story, but it is pretty fun, above all else. Worth a try before dispelling it saying it will be like the first. I definitely had a change of heart after I tried it.

Best answers
Soo true, The first really sucked comon.. I don't know what they did to this one that made it so good. In my opinion I believe it was because there was larger variety of characters/attacks and of course, SSJ! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So its definately worth getting because I know I bought the first one the day it came out and I was so dissappointed that I havent played it since?

Best answers
Where to find the second and the third generator, to get in geros` hole? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
lol, One is at the top of the mountain.. A dinosaur is blocking the way so you'll have to move her 3 eggs down.. (Don't ask.) and I forgot the other one x_x Sorry, Check online Walkthroughs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Ive really got to say this game is much much better than the original. And WTF Cooler what in gods name is Cooler doing in this game :p anyways polo your right the game is Perfect.(although Ive not beaten it Yet)

Best answers
I don't know what Cooler is doing here lol, Though there is an area where Trunks needs to be lvl 50, Where I haven't gone to.. Maybe it has to do with something there? I don't know.. Still, Really good game :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well I seen cooler after I defeated the dinosaur but I fought the dinosaur without talking to Goku and I changed to gohan after I got to the village.

Best answers
You misunderstood, I also saw Cooler lol.. I was just thinking where he comes into play.. If you gotta fight him or something.. o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok my bad but I must admit the game has some problems like the stand behind a tree/rock/somthing and just punch your enemy to death :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it has a few probs. But the game all around is great. I finally beat cell lol.. He wasnt that tough. Oh and btw, Great Walkthrough here for any of you that are struggling:http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/dragon_ball_z_log_2_d.txt (This is the best walkthrough i've seen so far)

Lemme hear you guys lvls.

At Cell Form 1.

Vegeta Lvl 37.

Piccolo Lvl 28.

Gohan Lvl 18.

Trunks Lvl 25.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you need to find all 7 Nameks to fight Cooler. Because Cooler says he'll see you on New Namek, and when you find all 7 Nameks you go there, so :rolleyes: haven't found the last Namek yet, though o_o

Best answers
Gohan lvl 52.. I used every capsule I've ever found on him.
Vegeta lvl 43..
Goku lvl 45..
Piccolo lvl 39..
Trunks lvl 41..

Did I mention I beat the game? :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan lvl 30
Vegeta lvl 25
Picollo lvl 18
I havent got anyone else yet and I only use gohan unless I have to use someone else :p

Best answers
Good job Blade :D You were right lol

Q. How can I fight Cooler?
A. To fight Cooler you will need to find all seven missing Nameks
then travel to New Namek and go into the cave, he has over 10000
health.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did I mention I beat the game? :O
Lol i figured that. So how did you like it, Im just about do to play again. Going to lvl Piccolo and Gohan a bit.

Best answers
PoLo said:
Just picked up a copy at Toys R' Us and boy is it great! Really fun, I think you should try it :) One of the best GBA games out and a BIG improvment since the first.. I just think they need to make it a bit longer, I already beat it but it was the perfect GBAa game..

Anyone else wanna layout some comments about this game?
i was kinda wanting a new game for a while now...should i get it? i wanna straight forward RPG, like Final Fantasy (i've been playing 7, tactics, 8 and 10 for the last few montsh) and what out of 10 would u give dbz LG2 ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL beating the game is easy :cool: try getting everyone to level 50.

Oh, you know what you should also try? You know all those Strength and Endurance capsules and stuff? Give them ALL to one single character :devgrin:
I gave all my capsules to Gohan, and DAMN is he strong :devsmile: he can kill almost any enemy with 1 single punch :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom