Legacy Of Goku 2

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for some reason i cant get past the wolves in west city o_0

Best answers
lol i couldnt even get past the first wolves in LoG 1, but here i had no trouble beating perfect cell :p

Best answers
its starts from the part in the trunks special movie where gohan is trying to get trunks to turn ssj, up til the end of the cell games

Best answers
ROFL! BEST PART OF THE GAME!!! BEING SATAN!@!!!

Okay this is hella funny, I start new save 2 days ago and beat it today, I don't know how but after cell games I unlocked Mr. Satan!!!!!!! Still trying to find out how lol

*Edit* I'm being told it because I have every characters trophy

Best answers
ur right. u hafta beat the enemies in each characters level 50 door (except goku) and beat the game (goku's trophy). then if you fight in the cell games as him, im told you fight all the z fighters and then cell, and you get a special ending

Best answers
Special ending is.. Well, Should I spoil it?

Best answers
lol this one is 20 times better than the first.the only thing i dont like is they should have finished the series with this one.oh and i noticed that when i was playing as trunks looking for his space ship and i remebered that the game is called the legacy of goku and i havent even been goku!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love this game the only problem is I dont have the time to play it and Im behind everyone else. But I didnt know you could be satan :laff:. What are his attacks like or does he have attacks :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry about it bro.. I'm only at Android 17 vs. Piccolo. he's giving me a really hard time... I get into the battle shoot skattershots then go Super Namek, attack him over and over, he ****ing counters me soo badly, so i dodge a few ki blasts, eat all the energy crap again, then go suepr namek again, i can barely get near him.. But I cant wait til vegeta vs cell and the ending, I hear theres a surprise, anyways, can someone help me out a little on Android 17. He's ticking me off.. Luckily, I managed to get gohan to lvl 38, trunks to lvl 44, and piccolo only to lvl 33. he needs more power! The only problem i can see wrong with this game is that how the transformations are done. Your SSJ and it lasts like 20 seconds if your standing still which is kind of dumb. But anyways, gimme a hand with 17 someone!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you absolutely can't beat 17, hide on the side of a palm tree and hit him with melee as he repeatedly walks into the tree.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the game is great but we when u fight cell gohans suit is the armo and thats stupid

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game is old very old heh. I beat it the first week, got everything you can get leveled up all my guys unlocked Hercule AKA Mr. Satan. All without cheating of course because cheating is for losers who give up because their stuck and their so stupid they need to cheat to pass that part. I must admit though the capsule searching was a hell of a tough part and that last namek was a ***** to find. Hint "Near East District where you get the last dragon ball area theres a area thats not connected to anything and you haven't explored it, well theres a secret way to get to that area and thats all I am saying" btw hercule sucks so when your going just for him be in for a big dissapointment.

Best answers
lol is extremely weak like 20 somthin in every catorgory at LEVEL 50!!
His only attack is this paparatzi thing where i think cameras flash and blind your opponents.

Best answers
Lol i just beat the game and all i can think is "super sayian rage"!What the @#$% is that? Why not just say ssj2? Anyways to anyone know were you can find all the nameks?

Also is there anyway to go ssj2 again after you beat cell?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea 'super saiyan rage' and then his hair goes USSJ o_O and hes in Saiyan armor!

Blacksupasayian

B
LOl hercule is mr satan but i like the game better than first i like how it shws opponets man ppl health or hp and yes i beat the game

Best answers
OMFG how the crap did you guys get past android 20(gero)lol omfg i had to use a senzu just to beat 19 then i have to go straight to 20 and my god he kills me in like 3 seconds.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
20, easy, get gohan to lvl 40, done. anyway, heres a tip.

when fighting cell with trunks and ur ussj, go back to normal form (youre faster) and rhythmatically punch him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom