Legacy Of Goku 2

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is there any way to block? or charge up your ki?
i must be missin somethin. i got it today, im only at the northern wastelands (where you go to meet krillin)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
strange u must of all played a differnt game than me because when i played log2 it sucked so much and was stupid and a waste of my time

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what was it like hibiki? did you start out as trunks in the future timeline?

Best answers
has anyone beat the game yet i beat it twice and i only hade it for 3 weeks LoL! :) its so simple one hard thing its killin cell Jrs. that was weird :) :)

Best answers
The only thing that entertained me was the storyline. Although I had already seen the whole DBZ series like 5 times already I wanted to see what mistakes they had put into it. I found it funny as hell how 18 just got up and walked away from Cell after she was spit out when you beat his first form. Also, it was funny fighting Krillin, he scared the crap out of me. He would think a little bit, then come at me, and I would knock him away and he would start thinking again(he sits there and waits a while, and so I just say that he is trying to think). The hardest part for me was getting those damn eggs to the dinosaur. Lol, my friend was amazed when I was Piccolo and got all 3 eggs past those ******* bad guys on my first try with him. Also Super Saiyan Rage? Wtf? Gohan was stronger when he wasn't SSJ then when he had SSR(Super Saiyan Rage is what SSJ2 is called in the game). Gohan had like 116 strength non-ssj then when he went to ssj2, he had only 100. What a Jip. I also was pissed off that beams weren't very usefull in boss fights. Only when you are scared you might die you use beams(like Masenko when Gohan when you are chasing Dr. Gero).

Best answers
i got one question CAN YOU GET GOKU BACK AFTER YOU GET EVERYTHING ELSE DONE!!!???
All my guys are level fifity i got all the statues HELL I EVEN DID THE HERCULE ENDING (which was complete @#&!). I mean there has to be a way I WANT THAT DAMN SPIRIT BOMB BACK

Best answers
nope you cant

but to me it looks sorta like zelda dbz-style with all the blasts....muh

As for which Zelda,it's the one on the SNES,veeeery familiar....

pfft Piccolo's special melee looks.....weird....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom