Left 4 Dead 2

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my cousin just grabbed it for 360, made me drive him to wal-mart to buy it the second they put it on the shelves at midnight.

I played the demo, and it is infinitely more polished than the first one. But I havent played the full game yet

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I kinda dislike the fact that both Euro & Dollar are exactly the same for this game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played through Dead Center today. Great game, I'm in love with the grenade launcher and the chainsaw. It looks like we get a little bit of character development this time around, which is a nice relief.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did I tell you about the time me 'n Keith made our own fireworks? I didn't know **** about chemistry but Keith figured "Gasoline burns, don't it?". Haha, third degree burns on 95% of his body. People from the next town over were calling, complaining about the smell of burned skin.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Left 4 Dead 2 is awesome. There are many new events, and much cooler level design. The campaigns flow into one another too, which is nice. The gauntlets can be brutal. Favorite melee weapons are the machete and katana, hands down. Favorite gun is a toss up between accurized g3 and ak with laser sight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been playing some single player to see the campaigns before I go online, and for the life of me, I cannot solo the finale of Dark Carnival with the 3 bots.. it's just so ridiculously hard without friends backing you up. :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been playing some single player to see the campaigns before I go online, and for the life of me, I cannot solo the finale of Dark Carnival with the 3 bots.. it's just so ridiculously hard without friends backing you up. :(
Top center of the seating area is the best place to hold out, across from their bathroom spawn point. Hug the corner, pick them off with a melee weapon when they come near (being careful not to cut up your teammates). Bind your "last weapon used" key so you can quickly switch to your rifle if a special infected shows up.

Some people like to try to hold the stage, but that's too much ground to cover for four people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I finished it with some friends earlier, I did indeed climb the highest point and held off zombies with the Grenade Launcher that conveniently spawned there. Only problem was a Smoker pulled me off twice resulting in a 40 hp drop. We managed though. :)

About to start Swamp Fever for the first time. Online. Wish me luck. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, not the vantage point, the top middle of the seats, across from the bathroom. Vantage points are terrible because all it takes is a smoker to cause massive damage to you, not just from the drop, but from the zombies that will rush you the second you're on the ground. It's a terrible idea. The top middle of the seating area, across from the bathroom. I'll upload a screenshot soon.

Edit:

You want to be over there, across from the bathroom spawn point.

If you're playing with smart, competent people who know not to strafe around in front of a giant ass axe or katana while you're swinging it, this is the absolute best spot to hold down.

It's perfect because it's less ground to cover than a giant stage and you can get to the chopper fast no matter which side it comes from.

Last edited:
whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, not the vantage point, the top middle of the seats, across from the bathroom. Vantage points are terrible because all it takes is a smoker to cause massive damage to you, not just from the drop, but from the zombies that will rush you the second you're on the ground. It's a terrible idea. The top middle of the seating area, across from the bathroom. I'll upload a screenshot soon.

Edit:

If you're playing with smart, competent people who know not to strafe around in front of a giant ass axe or katana while you're swinging it, this is the absolute best spot to hold down.

It's perfect because it's less ground to cover than a giant stage and you can get to the chopper fast no matter which side it comes from.

Even the new modified source engine is looking really poor. ESF looks better haha.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My system is 6 years old. It looks beautiful on my brother's system.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
L4D2 runs a lot better and probably looks better, too. It looks great on my system anyway

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Edit:

lol a base guitar is a weapon lol

*OnTopic*
Downloading Demo on Steam Right Now wanna try the game out i got a feeling that this is going to scare the crap out of me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad the demo is The Parish.

Hard Rain and the sugarmill put me on edge so badly, more than the cornfield from the original L4D ever did. Anyone with me?

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Too bad the demo is The Parish.

Hard Rain and the sugarmill put me on edge so badly, more than the cornfield from the original L4D ever did. Anyone with me?
i already downloaded the demo and man its awsome! i am gonna get the game!

sadly i havent even played Left 4 Dead 1 yet oww.....ohh well

the game lagging so much on my coumputer and i still enjoy it

the game justs lags lags lags it lagging so much i am always left behind

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
lol a base guitar is a weapon lol
That's not a base guitar.. It's an electric 6 stringed guitar :)

*On Topic*
I was very dissapionted when i tried L4D2.. I think it's just a little adjustment to L4D.. sure you can pick up random objects and hit zombies(wich i love very much) but that's the only possitive thing I could find..

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's not a base guitar.. It's an electric 6 stringed guitar :)

*On Topic*
I was very dissapionted when i tried L4D2.. I think it's just a little adjustment to L4D.. sure you can pick up random objects and hit zombies(wich i love very much) but that's the only possitive thing I could find..
thats not the case you shoot hit zombies also you have to go to bloody trailers you have to run away you have to survive and also you have to save teamates and your selfs!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was trying to tell that L4D2 is basically still pretty much the same game as L4D1. Which I think it is. Apart from some new features, weapons and levels...the rest is still the same. But then again, that's what most sequels these days offer, not much innovation going on.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
L4D2, reminds me too much of the first it's just new weapons and zombies and maps added, it's more cartoonish but it's just an excuse for getting more money from the same game ^^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps now us boycotters don't seem so unreasonable now, do we? Seems like expansion content to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom