Latency Crash from beams?

Best answers
I've been the culpret of this about a half dozen times. I apologize if this has already been noted or if i posted it on the wrong forum but i do think this is a problem not yet discussed. If a person fires a beam, and another person does a last minute counter beam, you will take damge and get in a PS, but at the same time it crashes servers, i thought it was just one server but it appears it Always crashes servers, and I tried it with a bot and that happened also. (the crash that is) Also about the disk issue since i haven't seen the specifics i will let people know, after multiple trial and errors it seams "Maxing" a Disk crashes servers, still doing research on the Gohan Shield i can't find anything that is constant. but the crashing seems to result from high powered beams, and the ammount of charging on the shield but i will give more information later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. you don't get damage if you get in a PS
2. PS' never crashed servers immediatly
3. Server crashes (in Beta 1.1) not as much after then PS is OVER

4. The Disc problem crashes cause of clients ... we're not sure about the exact reason for crashing ... but it's cause of the soundfile ... there's anything with the loop ... but it also happens with other sounds with loop ... so we are not sure ... just change the wave and it should can your PC anymore

5. Gohans shield ... YES ... WE KNOW

Best answers
Nretep said:
1. you don't get damage if you get in a PS
2. PS' never crashed servers immediatly
3. Server crashes (in Beta 1.1) not as much after then PS is OVER

4. The Disc problem crashes cause of clients ... we're not sure about the exact reason for crashing ... but it's cause of the soundfile ... there's anything with the loop ... but it also happens with other sounds with loop ... so we are not sure ... just change the wave and it should can your PC anymore

5. Gohans shield ... YES ... WE KNOW

Um, what i meant about (beam strongle) is that if you time it badly and release your beam as soon as you take the hit a Stuggle bar appears and good bye client and server, it's rare because you either get one or the other, but in some cases you get both, game goes bye bye.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try to reinstall ESF
this never happend to me ... and if it would have happend to anyone, it would already be mentioned here (never heard about it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom