Lasers

Eye Lasers... Finger Lasers... what do you think?

• I agree that the Finger and Eye lasers are a little too powerful at the moment. I'd like to see the

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I disagree. I feel that the eye and finger lasers don't unbalance Frieza or Piccolo in any way.

• I use them all the time, and I'd rather not comment...

• Total voters
Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually killing someone with eye lasers is about 4-10 times as fast as smashing them into the ground and wasting my time with ki blobs or beams. In fact, I can easily kill someone who isn't transformed in less than 2 seconds from across the map when they are at full health.

Yeah, it takes more like 4 if I'm not transformed, but that isn't the point. I just hit you across the map, and while you are out of control I get in a little over a second of eye or finger lasers. You go down fast.

Best answers
Im really undesided, I think that the laser should Take alot of there power, or be not as powerful!! Like they've said, if a Freza or Pic, is transformed they own anyone that isnt!!

:\ Judge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wish my previous idea were included. But like before.
I'll say it again. Finger Laser should be chargable. Like as fast
as a generic beam, only it wont be remotely controled and it
wont arrive at the enemy as fast as a bullet like it does now.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But then it wouldn't be a finger beam. Maybe if it were double the speed of a generic beam and did more damage than it does now it could work, but it's really fine when you aren't using it with alternate fire right now anyway.

I keep getting people to call me a "cheap n00b" but nobody comes and posts about it... my case is failing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everybody needs there own 1 hit killing attack

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo has the SBC. Frieza has the death ball. Lasers just give you a crazy advantage in melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so

oh my god kamehameha gives goku a crazy advantage in beam combat

and oh no goku also has yellow beam! its the best damn beam!!! but do we ***** about that? nope

the only reason people complane about the lasers are that people use them more than the other moves

Best answers
Sonic has a point the Piccolo lasers are the only thing that needs modified. Frieza is just fine, its easy to get around even the rapid fire attack with the finger laser. Goku only has a tiny advantage which he loses as soon as FF is availible for Vegeta, (1/2 FF = 3/4 or so Kame). So just a slight adjustment to the Piccolo lasers and its all good, Perhaps not so fast or... less damage. :)

Best answers
Okay dudes, give me a break. Frieza has barely any other weapons...

Besides, the lasers take up alot of energy and it needs to 'hit' the enemy. So people will good sniper skills ( Or aimbot ) can easily kill the enemy with the laser. They should give freeza some new attacks. But the important is, they need to make Lasers blockable.
So it reduce the damage.

Alot of people calls me a laser whore when I play with the class, people needs to shut up. Goku's Kamehemaha is very cheap when he is Super saiyan.

Each class has his own special attacks, that makes them different.
If you can't stand it? Go play chess or CS and whine about the cheap AWP.

Best answers
Hibiki, melee combat is the most widely used attack in the game. So giving anyone at all the slightest upperhand is a big deal.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Off topic] Ok, I am sad now... I was just banned from "Reality Check" without warning. Now, I'll admit I was being brash. The last thing I said was "I just hit and run 4 people. I love that." And then: BANNED! I mean, banned? What the flipskid? Somebody could have said something, but they didn't, and now I am banned. What is with these admins today, so high and mighty? I hope that the next time that server crashes I can rejoin, but if I'm screwed I'm screwed. If somebody knows the admin, or happens to be the admin, PM me. [/Off topic]

Yes, lasers turn melee and a barbeque. You hit somebody once and do 40 damage while they are flying away from you. There should be at least a little range restriction.

Best answers
Originally posted by [ZF]Vegeta
Sonic has a point the Piccolo lasers are the only thing that needs modified. Frieza is just fine, its easy to get around even the rapid fire attack with the finger laser. Goku only has a tiny advantage which he loses as soon as FF is availible for Vegeta, (1/2 FF = 3/4 or so Kame). So just a slight adjustment to the Piccolo lasers and its all good, Perhaps not so fast or... less damage. :)
Goku looses his advantage when the FF become available???

Dude the Kame is so overpowered right now its not even funny, and the FF takes so much power you can't even really PS with it.

Trust me Goku never losses any advantage, not when he has an attack from the beginning that you can move with, has a low ki cost, is fast to charge, and when you transform you can teleport with it.

Best answers
I dont know if it got mentioned or not, but i noticed when fighting someone that was piccolo he had to recharge his ki like once ever 3 seconds, simply becuase he was firing at me with those stupid lazers. they have a very high ki cost, but i do believe the range should be cut down, or increase the ki depending on how far the shot has to go. frieza's lazers dont seem to be as bad, but if you get someone on the ground, that rapid fire can do some serious pain. anyway all im saying is, the range is kinda stupid, and might unbalance things a bit. i dont belive i saw frieza or piccolo ever use a lazer at an extreme range in the show, it was usually fairly close :tired:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When exactly were they ever used offensively on the show? I can't really remember any examples. I just remember Piccolo frying all of the cameras in the stadium before the tournament in the Buu saga. Some examples might help.

Best answers
Gokus kame isnt much vs FF, you just need to learn when to fire it. About the lasers in the show, I dont honestly recall Piccolo actually using them vs an enemy, however freiza is the obvious one, Krillen/Vegeta. I Must say even I am stumped when it comes to Piccolo using them in the show as a weapon vs an actual enemy.

*Edit* If you say goku kame is so strong, you arent playing with vegeta and doing it the smart way (no offense) *end edit*

Best answers
When Gohan was sparring with Piccolo for training against Vegeta and Nappa, Piccolo fired his eye laser at Gohan and told him to always keep his guard up.

Best answers
The eye lasers where used when Piccolo was fighting Freeza 1 of 1, in episode 66 "Deja Vu." Freeza and Piccolo were fighting in melee when Freeza grabbed both of Piccolo's fists and held them.

Then they both made that ever so familiar constipated looking face, before Piccolo's eyes lit up and shot Freeza. By the looks of it they didn't do much damage, only an attack to break the hold I’m guessing.

However the eye lasers can do a large amount of damage. Sorry to have to take this from a movie but... Cooler toasted Goku and Piccolo with eye lasers in Movie 5 - Cooler's Revenge. Of course neither Goku nor Piccolo were fully powered up so I could see why they would hurt so much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
Goku looses his advantage when the FF become available???

Dude the Kame is so overpowered right now its not even funny, and the FF takes so much power you can't even really PS with it.

Trust me Goku never losses any advantage, not when he has an attack from the beginning that you can move with, has a low ki cost, is fast to charge, and when you transform you can teleport with it.

thats because final flash IS NOT MENT FOR A PS

final flash is ment for shooting an area and blowing it up not for countering other beams

Best answers
hehe i always get an almost 3d effect with that shade of red (i am colorblind though, so i might just be messed)
I dont think piccolo's laser needs to be tweaked (its one of piccolos only moves that can actually do some decent damage) frieza's secondary laser fire, hell ya i needs a little balancing. But other then that, naw, its good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom