Lasers

Eye Lasers... Finger Lasers... what do you think?

• I agree that the Finger and Eye lasers are a little too powerful at the moment. I'd like to see the

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I disagree. I feel that the eye and finger lasers don't unbalance Frieza or Piccolo in any way.

• I use them all the time, and I'd rather not comment...

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its prob from the bold and italics

Best answers
no no it seems to glow, its a really really weird effect, i think my eyes are just messed up.

Hmm and i was thinkin, wasnt friezas beam more of a really fast moving actual beam (not a laser) like when cell used it on trunks?? Primary fire could be a really really fast moving small beam (its prob been suggested, seems everything has nowadays, but ah well)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but it was more like a laser when freezer used it

he was shooting the crap out of piccolo with the laser and it was going super fast

Best answers
hmm some new effects for it might be nice, the whole straight white line looks a little weird (imo)

Best answers
Freeza also used what appeared to be a laser to totally destroy a mountain that he had thrown Piccolo into. The laser went through the mountain and then about 2 seconds later the whole mountain was destroyed. So I’m guessing there are many uses and functions of the finger laser.

As far as the FF not being able to PS, well all I have to say about that is that you should be able to PS with it. I mean its a huge friggin beam, I understand that he put most of his power into it to make it the first time, but still its a very powerful beam and should have enough starting power to stop most beams.

Now that I'm thinking of it I never saw Vegita just throw it at the ground in order to kill someone, that just doesn't make any sense why he would put all that energy into it and then toss it at the ground.

They need to make the FF a little more powerful, not in explosion size or in damage, but when it comes to PSing with other beams. I have seen a fully powered FF be defeated my a fully powered Kame when both people were fully powered, turbo, and Vegita was 48 million stronger than Gohan.

I don't know about anyone else but that seems like a problem to me.

Best answers
Hikabi how many times have you posted FF is not used for PSing lol.

Anyways i dont find lasers a problem. i just teleport then kick them. Lol i keep doing that its easy.

Best answers
Lasers do not effect me at all I don't see any problem with it. If they are lasering you just kick them and they go flying. no im not a melee spammer. this is what I think :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, and when they stop, they are hitting you with the laser, and when they block and knock you across the map, they are hitting you with the laser, and when you block, they are hitting you with the laser. My problem isn't with newbs firing off the laser at people and not paying any attention to them, it's people who KNOW HOW to use it.

Best answers
I realy have no problem with Eye/finger lazers. the people who can actualy HIT people from across the map with them deserve the kills, altho i have never run accross someone who has used the melee lazer combo it does sound kinda cheap.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i miss the dayz when eye laserz did nothing when you turned on turbo... but i think turbo should repell a bit off the lasers now i mean its hard to keep turbo on all the time.. im not saying repell the whole attack just like maybe 1/2, so do 1/2 damage... cuz u really dont use turbo a whole lot.. i dunno about 1.1 but 1.0 u dont.

Best answers
You know sothing just came to my mind. Finger Lasers and Eye lasers should be blockable. Heh see goku deflect frezas finger lasers. Well they dont really look like lasers though lol.

Best answers
I like the lasers as they are, but it would be best if they were blockable, and the range was cut a lil, Piccolo in the series uses them rarely, but when he does use them, hes always at close range.

Best answers
Thats a good point also when he used them they were just little lines. Not full long red line.

Best answers
to me an attack is an attack nothing is too bad or too good to umbalance because i believe that anything can be dodged anyway (I sure as hell can dodge anything :p)

Best answers
Lol it hard to play and dodge in the start because your PL is so low.

Best answers
I think the eyelaser of piccolo is just fine, but yes, it does a lot damage but dont tell me piccolo is weak ... i mean, gokou has his kamehameha or spirit bomb, krillin has his destructo disk, gohan his power beam... see? piccolo his only good attack is eyelaser if u combien it with melee. masenko sucks ass, so what u got left from beams ? thats right, special beam cannon. u can't take the eyelaser away cause then piccolo won't have any good attacks!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't read through this whole post, just kinda looked at bits and peices of it.. Anyways...
I agree with Sonic Boyster, I feel the eye/finger lasers are extremly over powered. I head "But goku and gohan have the kamehameha wave!" Finger/eye lasers are instant, kame, you have to charge it up and the enemy has a chance to melee you and cancel out your move. The Melee + Laser technique is instant, and is very anoying if the guy knows what hes doing.
* You fly up to him *
* He melees you *
* He lasers you *
* Your dead *
Its just a matter of time before the rest of the n00bs start using this attack and start abusing the hell out of it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for actually reading one of my posts. Seems like a first for this thread.

I suggest the rest of you try to figure out what I was saying earlier before you try to balance it with other attacks.

Best answers
While I personally have never had a problem with Picolos eye lasers I can see were a problem could be, but with Friezas beam some people are really good with it. All it takes is one or two melee hits to kill you if they are good enough. While I have nothing against people using it, I think in later versions it should be toned down,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom