Large inteam test-team vs. testers

Best answers
Its cool thats its commin out soon , cuz i was losing intest in esf fast , but 1.2 will surely awaken the fire again ^^ , and we can start shooting the ESF Movies wich is a good thing , sadly enough everyones skills will be almost ZERO again except for Team and Testers who will pwn the living crap out of us when it comes out

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This time around is a little easier than 1.1's melee was to master . . . While it's more complex, the learning curve is a little shorter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but learning it and being good at it are 2 differnt things

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
yup ... i learned it but im still not really good at it haha .... but at least im getting better and better the more often i play ... *one day i will beat u prozac >_<*

Best answers
wish pcjoe told us next year instead of right around the corner, then in 3 weeks the ESF team surprises us with the release lol.

Wow, I gotta love this mod, something for me to look forward to after testing. By the way, would amx addons like EVM be missing some functions in 1.2?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They wouldn't work I'd imagine, and the models wouldn't be animated for the new melee system.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont need to imagine that

evm and all thoes lame things run off old code so if u tried to run it on the 1.2 code it would be messed up, attacks would be missing, features wouldnt work, models would be fudged and so on

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
MajinZGohan said:
would amx addons like EVM be missing some functions in 1.2?
they wont work, like hibiki already pointed out. and its good that theyre not working.

Best answers
i would love to see the evm devs faces when 1.2 comes out and they have done all those coding and scripting for nothing... hahhahha

^^

:laff:

Best answers
Weee , im getting a new keyboard & mouse ready for ESF 1.2 ( the ones i got now are not...so good) Melee Looks amazing , GJ ESF Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom