Large inteam test-team vs. testers

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
*sigh* Do you really need us to spell everything out?

Okay, lets start with what Zero said.

Lets put two and two together, LARGE inteam test... Could that be stress testing? Does stress testing come in early development? No, stress testing comes when the product is nearly finished.
Using the above information and some other random blurts of team members and testers, it pretty much sums up to "Beta 1.2 is right around the corner."
I don't know about you, but I have about a half a pack of Rolaids in my diapers right about now.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
Yeh, we whooped on them pretty badly. But I have a feeling after the embarassing defeat, they're going to bulk up and waste us next time.
c'mon ET I killed you now and then, well untill you where SSJ :D

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can you guys post some pictures if some were taken.
Also, PCJoe did you add any new effects since the new explosions?

*Edit* For the team members: Will the new piccollo be in ESF 1.2?

White color tags removed.
~Deman

Retired
Best answers
They may have kicked our butts, but next time i add sensu beans in.....hidden ones that is. Of course i can just see it now, vegeta's dead body laying on the sensu bag....../sigh almost made it.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dalte89 said:
Can you guys post some pictures if some were taken.
Also, PCJoe did you add any new effects since the new explosions?

*Edit* For the team members: Will the new piccollo be in ESF 1.2?
1) HarSens did the new explosions
2) Yup, the new piccolo is in

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder how many people you could make cry if you were to do an april fools release... I'm going to be moving Scorched Earth over to steam hopefully sometime next week so that it won't be to great a transition when 1.2 is released. Can't wait to make my own screenshots and get some el matches going again.

Best answers
Damn, thats pretty awsome! ESF beta 1.2.... right around the corner...cool! Hope you guys do everything you want to get done. Oh and by the way, i havent 9 Way Blending (in development) yet, are you guys workin on that or is that something you dont think you will use in this version?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The screenshots for this testing session are now in the force pit, including some nice action shots. If you want to see them, contact Greg on how to get access to the Force Pit (can't seem to find the 'esf forum memberships' sticky...). :0

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, patience my friend patience, last thing we want here is everyone asking in every stupid tread where the beta is

Best answers
grOOvy said:
The screenshots for this testing session are now in the force pit, including some nice action shots. If you want to see them, contact Greg on how to get access to the Force Pit (can't seem to find the 'esf forum memberships' sticky...). :0
Dude, i've already tried to get into the Force Pit twice and i was sendin Greg pm's and emails and wasnt gettin any responses. No offense to Greg or the team but i wouldnt reccomend people trying to get into the Force Pit because chances are you wont make it that far. No hard feelings against the team for this, keep up the good work and i hope you guys release some vid or something publically.

Best answers
lets hope that pcjoe wont disappear like the leader of saviour of strength....

on the day they wanted to release sos 1.0, unisol just disappeared with the whole code...

pcjoe, does all of the members of the dev team and beta testers have the complete build with everything? (code, models, anims etc...)

Best answers
Offtopic: I'm not even sure if SOS will ever come out

Ontopic: I would highly doubt that the betatesters have the whole build but i dont see why the team wouldnt have the whole thing. I dont think the ESF team would leave all their work in the hands of one guy. Nevertheless though, PcJoe is a very cool and trusting guy so i wouldnt worry about him or Harsens running off with the whole thing.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mike88 said:
Dude, i've already tried to get into the Force Pit twice and i was sendin Greg pm's and emails and wasnt gettin any responses. No offense to Greg or the team but i wouldnt reccomend people trying to get into the Force Pit because chances are you wont make it that far. No hard feelings against the team for this, keep up the good work and i hope you guys release some vid or something publically.
I'll ask Greg or Masta to look into this, sorry for the delays..

Suicider said:
lets hope that pcjoe wont disappear like the leader of saviour of strength....

on the day they wanted to release sos 1.0, unisol just disappeared with the whole code...

pcjoe, does all of the members of the dev team and beta testers have the complete build with everything? (code, models, anims etc...)
ESF is ESF, we have released so many versions already - let's not start off-topic arguments with such a silly comparison.

Mike88 said:
Ontopic: I would highly doubt that the betatesters have the whole build but i dont see why the team wouldnt have the whole thing. I dont think the ESF team would leave all their work in the hands of one guy. Nevertheless though, PcJoe is a very cool and trusting guy so i wouldnt worry about him or Harsens running off with the whole thing.
Nope, this is not ontopic, check what thread you are posting in. And to answer your question, the beta testers do have the entire inteam - but don't have the uncompiled development material that the dev. team have.

Best answers
Sorry about that, hehe, we kinda changed the topic their for a minute. So back on topic, that pic looks pretty sweet. In game, is the Advanced Melee sped up from what we saw in the vids because it seems like the Advanced Melee might slow down the game quite a bit if the Advanced Melee wasnt sped up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sos will come out i had the leak it whas pritty standerd but it whas good

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It keeps a fast feel to the game.

And zeldalink, we don't care.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
magus all im saying is that it will come out and it isnt fake like most people are saying

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom