LAN server Crash

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , i was doing testing on a p3933 , 256mb of sd memory and a 32mb g2 gts , my main computer (2400+,512mb ddr333,asus a7n8xe deluxe board,40gig ata 100 drive, fx5200) was server. i dunno if this is an esf bug but when i swooped up to my main com's player using the 933 and teleported away using my main com from the 933's player , my main com hanged and crashed.

the 933 just detected connection probs , i dunno if this is an esf bug , or just my com , i recently found an error in my memory using some utility that my bro was using on my com , or it could be my xp setup (it's getting rather old , and for some unkoown reason i'm getting lag in dvd playback it could just be my main's com's fx5200. My brother cleaned out the fan on the heatsink of the fx5200 once because it had heaps of dust in it , i should probably get it cleaned again , this is what happens when u have a messy room thanks to a friend that makes a much of your room when ever the hell he is over , i use to make a mess of my room but i dunno , last time i opened up my com , i found spider webs in it to (lol)

anyway i WILL GET BACK ON TOPIC , i am not sure if it's my xp setup or esf , i am just curious to c if any1 else has had same or simlar probs like this , i hope it will be fixed in the patch , or in a later patch

Best answers
ya it happens to me all the time. esspecialy when i use beams. i think it could be fixed in the next patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom