Krillin, the spanish pimp (plus a little trunks)

Best answers
Lo, krillin......

Why is krillin the fastest char in ESF, i dont remember him being all that quick in DBZ, infact he was pretty slow and always getting clobbered wherever he went. Personally i think they should make a more melee based character like trunks the quickest in combat to give him the edge.

Oh, and Krillin looks abit like a spanish pimp with the whole transformed gettup in ESF, he even has the greasy hair! All he needs now is a leapard skin jacket and lots of bling bling, and voila, a flying fighting super pimp!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:rolleyes: ding ding ding

Krillin will never change, if it werent for his edge in speed, he'd be utterly useless

Best answers
yeah..krillin is the only char that is done they said with the release i think. but they will make sure trunks gets better!Just wait for future releases and you'll get all you ever wanted!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you charge DD to the yellow line, before you see the disc, and hold down right click, people wont see your disc and fly at you... all you have to do is release it and there gone.
Krillen's speed is maddening, scatter beam is cool when there are alot of people in the server, k-wave is a nuke....
So yea, I agree with GFK... the characters are fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the whole point is every character is balanced so some have to have advantages and krillin has always shown that hes faster than yamcha and others so they use that for his unique quality

Best answers
Thats how Krillin looks in Buu saga FYI. Its funny how people always make fun of his transformation and go 'omg krillin has hair' as if they never saw the Buu saga. he grows his hair out for Android 18 so they can make babies.

Best answers
I'd have to say that Krillin is pretty balanced,and if he doesn't have his speed,he'd be an utterly useless addition to the mod.

Trunks doesn't need it,he has a semi-instagib weapon next patch(1.1)

and BA hurts when fully charged as an SSJ,sadly it can be blocked too easily.but then....theres FB :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by {SSJ}Master
infact he was pretty slow and always getting clobbered wherever he went.
You just answered your own question.
Would you like to play as a character that is slow and always getting clobbered? :p

Mog

Best answers
i recon krillen should be able to do 'multiform', then he wouldnt need speed and would make things a bit more realistic. :smile:

it would be cool if trunks was a bit faster but people are gonna have enough difficulty tryna have melee fights with him once he has his sword.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
only reason krillin is the fastest is so everyone dont just use goku or vegeta so they made krillin the fastest

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as your poll is concerned, Trunks has never shown himself to be very fast. He is strong, slow, and self taught, which means he is basically useless in a fight. He's got a sword now, so that should be enough of an advantage for him.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Thats how Krillin looks in Buu saga FYI. Its funny how people always make fun of his transformation and go 'omg krillin has hair' as if they never saw the Buu saga. he grows his hair out for Android 18 so they can make babies.
Why do you need hair to have sex?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would you think a bald girlis more attractive than one with hair?(no offense to any bald girls)

I like krillen having the speed, though I don't quite like the transformation's minimum PL.

Once trunks gets his sword, I will be even happier. He doesn't need the speed because once you blind somebody you have just enough time to swoop and attack(unless they are smart and listen to where you are coming from... then you try to fly in slowly)

oh and in my opinion, Krillen doesn't look spanish to me...

Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
would you think a bald girlis more attractive than one with hair?(no offense to any bald girls)
Err, we are talking about Krillen bieng bald, not 18.

On topic: yea, Trunks will be just fine when he gets his sword, just the sound is a little annoying.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well krillin is the only character the team said is done..
so this krillin will be the same as in the final release.
they made his speed so fast so he can compete against a freeza form 4 and ssj3 goku...
that's why krillin is the fastest ingame now, cause he's done.

i heard a team said they were looking how to put in multiform.
although i think its kinda useless.

Best answers
MULTIFORM USELESS??? 3 people meleeing you at once...3 kamehameha's being fired at once...not knowing which of the 3 to blast first...swooping on 1 guy and getting nailed from both sides by the other two? HOW THE HELL IS ANY OF THAT USELESS????

Best answers
Its not useless, but it is useless to think you can program that properly, think about it from the view of the ESF team, they have a hard enough time programing the bugs and stuff. But i think krillin is abit tooooo quick in the game.

Best answers
would be cool but i dono kinda unballanced to me but then agina just look at krillin-*points at him*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom