Krillin, the spanish pimp (plus a little trunks)

Best answers
Sorry Sonic...won't happen next time
I think krillan should be slower, but getting 2 discs at full charge...or even add one or 2 more attacks to balance him back...too bad the team said Krillan is done or my Idea may be good...I still think the speed of a human being can never beat the saiyans...It's kinda non sence for me...

Best answers
lol, sonic is a mod now, everybody has to take him seriously for a change :)

I dont like the 2 disk idea, i think a bigger charge means the disk travels faster, its easy enough to dodge one disk, will 2 really make that much of a difference?? I like krillins speed, but trunks should be made just abit faster, you know, to sorta emphasise the melee part. I had some noob come onto my server, play as trunks and then complain when i owned him with melee, saying "melee is g4y"

Where is the sense in that????

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by {SSJ}Master
lol, sonic is a mod now, everybody has to take him seriously for a change :)

What!?!? :devgrin: I'm just here to keep the peace. Let's keep it at that, eh? :smile:

Best answers
Yea and I heard that trunk's sword is only an animation tweak and it does the same damage as 1.0's trunks...and trunks is a saiyan and he only has 250 speed...same speed as the namek - piccolo...now that's another thing that makes totally no sence to me...

Best answers
[NC]ND, i dont meen to sound like mr.KNOWITALL, but your sources have obviously been smoking crack. Why do you think it took them so long to code it. From one of the beta testers, this is official, it DOES do more damage than normal melee, im not sure how much more, and it kills someone instantly if they are under 20% health. Unless you are a beta tester come to correct me about my mistake, dont bother to argue :D

Best answers
I donno...that's what Sonic said though....
Also I've asked lots of ppl and they said trunks sword is just an animation tweak...

Best answers
Dont wanna start a flame war, cuz ur a nice guy, but think about it, why would they take so long to code something so pointless as an animation tweak. PPL will flame ESF for months if they did that. I trust the oppinion on Beta testers like sonic and hibiki, im afraid its just common sense. Talking to lots of people doesn't mean its correct, like if you asked anyone before columbus explored the world they would have told you the world is flat, but did that make them right?

Best answers
Well first of all it's not released, so I'm not sure...second...the guides of 1.1 doesn't tell me if the damage will be incread or not...but anyways...I come in pease and I just think Krillan doesn't deserve speed like that...that's all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic, since when were you a Beta tester? I always thought you were just a normal guy.. though smarter than others.. :p.. And now a mod.
Anyways... I've heard that it was just a tweak... although it does kill them when they are at low health.

Best answers
i think krillin is fine but trunks could use some speed

Best answers
well i also think trunks need some more speed, but krillin also deserves it cuzz u have 2 play with him alot 2 get him transformed

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
As far as your poll is concerned, Trunks has never shown himself to be very fast. He is strong, slow, and self taught, which means he is basically useless in a fight. He's got a sword now, so that should be enough of an advantage for him.
uhh only time trunks was slow was when he was ussj and he went prity damn fast when killing frieza's troops. also where in gods name did u get that he was self-taught?

Adult Trunks-Trained by Gohan
Kid Trunks-Trained by Vegeta

Best answers
I reckon Krillin should be fast, well, he does have a bald head which makes him more aerodynamic like NBA players.
No seriously, not much people uses krillin because of his looks, so he should be da fastest to stay more positive to other people...

Best answers
I think transformed Krillin is the fastest in Beta 1.0 because he is the latest character. He is the only character (except for Buu) from the Buu saga, and he is faster than Buu for balancing reasons and because buu has another transformation. SSJ1 Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks and Cell Form 2 are from 7 years before the buu saga, and therefore weaker than their future forms.

[Edit] IceFire2050, Future Trunks is self-trained because after Android 17&18 kill Gohan, he has to train himself for a few years before he kills them and then comes to the Cell era.

Best answers
O well, if u don't think it's non sence that a human being is faster then the saiyans....lol

Best answers
um, trunks doenst need the speed, but nither does krillin.

so i didnt vote.........
krillian has the most ki once he transforms so, he doesnt need the speed.
trunks is fast enough, but not powerful enough

and i dont belive krillin is spanish

Best answers
A. the spanish remark is for the fact that he kind of looks like a hispanic man in his transformed state

B no one has "more" ki...some people's attacks may take more ki than others, but ki balls and generic beams take the same for everyone, so there goes that

C Krillin needs the speed because he has no other advantage than his scatter beam...

*To the topic of Trunks* A small boost in speed would be nice (about the same as Vegeta or Goku)

Best answers
Well as you all know...the saiyans are better then the humans...so if this game has saiyans more then any other "aliens" ...then I think Krillan shouldn't be in the game at all becaues Krillan's skill is no match then the saiyans...maybe replace him with Gotenk or something...(As I said it before in this thread a thousand times...and no body listen)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by IceFire2050
uhh only time trunks was slow was when he was ussj and he went prity damn fast when killing frieza's troops. also where in gods name did u get that he was self-taught?

Adult Trunks-Trained by Gohan
Trained by Gohan? Yeah, they had like, 3 sessions or something. Did you see Trunks age at all during those training sessions? He wasn't trained before that because everybody was dead but Gohan. He wasn't trained after that because everybody was dead period. He just wasn't trained, which is why he sucks with that sword, and why he is slow and a bit ignorant of the whole "combat" thing.

He's slow before and after USSJ. He's slow because he can't hit anybody with his sword. I mean, watch him try against the androids. He doesn't make fluid movements with it, he just hacks, making his attacks slow and hard to recover from.

Best answers
So what you're saying is that trunks sucks and he will never be good at fighting??? And that makes him same speed as Piccolo?? only 250??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom