Krillens scatter beam to strong

Best answers
Ive played in a serv where a 2 guys spammed krillens scatter beam they had same pl as me now heres the why its to strong part.

one of those small (yeah go figure THE SMAL one) bals does 51 dam and they are homing i teleported 3-4 times it still homed me np bout that if its that homing but reduce the dam.

2 reasons

1 krillen arldy has kamehameha + 1 of best transforms (which i find 100% bs krillen had nearly no influence in dbz)

2 Make them less homing or reduce dam say 10 dam per small bal of scatter beam 50 for big one (that 1 doesnt home)

And if they do that much dam you can crawl in a dark corner spam em tons of times cuz they home anyway and get kills after kills after kills especialy if many ppl are on the serv.

(p.s you cant block them!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your not paying attention then yes, you will get a nasty suprise from krillen. u said u teleported... did u teleport 3-4 times in one direction??
and each scattershot beam is blockable and power struggleable. what probably happend is , krillen shot it directly at u, u tried to block it. since it was headed straight for u another one came off it and u blocked that one, the main one continued and killed u.

Best answers
Not 1 deriction left -right up down every F****ing direction i could think of and the bugger still got me.

And no its was 1 small bal headed directly in front of me i blocked and bam it hitted me while i blocked

Best answers
ER.. in my opinion they have bad aim. Press f and fall down... bam.... it hits a wall or somethin

Best answers
-{VC}- sWiTcH said:
ER.. in my opinion they have bad aim. Press f and fall down... bam.... it hits a wall or somethin
Who has problems dodging a scatterbeam? Just teleport towards the ball and it will fly past you. These things don't do 180s, you know.

Best answers
1 krillen arldy has kamehameha + 1 of best transforms (which i find 100% bs krillen had nearly no influence in dbz)
I am tired of hearing all this crap about realism... Hate to break it to you but when was the last time you saw a guy fly in the air and start shooting balls of energy, never? Thats what I thaught.

Krillin is fine how he is... I am tired of people who demand realism over gameplay. All that does is ruin a game that could be top notch... (SWG anyone?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom