kosovo seceded from serbia today

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Would be fun if even half of you would actually know the true history of Kosovo, without being so blind.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kosovo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_Wars

Frustrated in the north by Austria-Hungary's incorporation of Bosnia with its 975,000 Orthodox Serbs (and many more Serbs and Serb-sympathizers of other faiths), and forced (March 1909) to accept the annexation and restrain anti-Habsburg agitation among Serbian nationalist groups, the Serbian government looked to formerly Serb territories in the south, notably "Old Serbia" (the Sanjak of Novi Pazar and the province of Kosovo).
I got your history right here.

Dan, why are you happy your people are devastating their own cause?
I'm happy because the US Embassy is destroyed, and I have no reason not to be.

This just in, serbian hackers managed to insert a message in cyrillic to CNN's broadcast of the protest, saying ПРОТЕСТ ПОВОДОМ ПРОГЛАШЕЊА ЈЕДНОСТРАНЕ НЕЗАВИСНОСТ ЛАЖНЕ ДРЖАВЕ, КОСОВО!, which means "Protest against the declaration of independence of the false country, Kosovo!"

Nice, very nice.

Best answers
Would help if the Serbs would know why they are attacking stuff.. Again, you know nothing at all. You're just some random teenagers that wants to feel like you're being part of a group. Bandwagontrash that thinks you know stuff, while in truth you just believe what anyone tells you, as long as it keeps you on the same road of blind hatred.

Best answers
Ok now this is truly himliating.
Kostunica is ****in reading all he says from a ****ing pees of paper non stop its retrded a way to put a good word for serbia i ****ing think not
We maybe voted for them but it was not use who voted
Who voted peopple Of age that is higer then 18
And the most of it all goes to promiises and its all retarded its all about abusing power politicks taht is i think that thear shuld be on Leader for the whole worl some one that is devoted to the whole world not just one nation its reatrded cuz like this eveery one loses in way gets damiged . Avvv eny whio this is a mater that is just a waste of our time.
Hackers own xD At least at this opertunetis ..XD ahm ahm avvv and peopple think we are retarded xD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Would help if the Serbs would know why they are attacking stuff.. Again, you know nothing at all. You're just some random teenagers that wants to feel like you're being part of a group. Bandwagontrash that thinks you know stuff, while in truth you just believe what anyone tells you, as long as it keeps you on the same road of blindness.
Right and you know.......what exactly?

Thought so. I actually pay attention in history. Historia magistra vitae est, y'know?

Best answers
Right and you know.......what exactly?

Thought so. I actually pay attention in history. Historia magistra vitae est, y'know?
Man **** latin ok now to the guy that insulted my frien man serbians are far more egucated than you american trash we do stuf at our secondery school that you do at your Colage maths for example.
And we dont folow grups surtenly me and Dzamija we are the most posable thot of retarded guys in our class cuz we are difrent from the others so pelase dont say **** you dont know about. xD

I mean you are a big ****ing LOL american dude xD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Man **** latin ok now to the guy that insulted my frien man serbians are far more egucated than you american trash we do stuf at our secondery school that you do at your Colage maths for example.
And we dont folow grups surtenly me and Dzamija we are the most posable thot of retarded guys in our class cuz we are difrent from the others so pelase dont say **** you dont know about. xD

He's belgian.

Best answers

This post should be nominated for most ironic post of 2008.

Best answers
Would help if the Serbs would know why they are attacking stuff.. Again, you know nothing at all. You're just some random teenagers that wants to feel like you're being part of a group. Bandwagontrash that thinks you know stuff, while in truth you just believe what anyone tells you, as long as it keeps you on the same road of blind hatred.
As much as you don't want to believe it Dan and Lukyas that's the truth.Serbia is annoyed just because they got smaller and poorer, not because of the "patriotism and history" bull**** they've been throwing at us.

Best answers
This post should be nominated for most ironic post of 2008.
My spelling sucks tahts the onley problem i dont have time to google .
avvvv do you wont sue to give you our math problems you wont be able to solw them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a math problem for you: What is the square root of negative two (-2)?

Well, I can give you a hint: one of its characteristics is fundamental in Lukyas and Dan's arguments. Irrational.

Best answers

Well, I can give you a hint: one of its characteristics is fundamental in Lukyas and Dan's arguments. Irrational.
I highly doubt he even knows what a square root is.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's not have this degenerate into argumentum ad hominem, mmk? It is a logical fallacy to rebut a person's argument by assessing their character, not to mention it's disrespectful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll explain the theory to him so he can attempt to solve it.

Example: The square root of 4 = 2, because 2 is the number that can be multiplied with itself once, and be 4. Another example would be 25, where 5 times 5 equals to 25.

Now do the math, *****.

Edit: Saw MY's post. I apologise, and I'll stop this nonsense immediately.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Attacking the local embassy of the United States (in case you didn't know, is a building dedicated to diplomacy) doesn't really fit in with the whole
Dzamija said:
I don't expect you to feel sorry for us. I don't even want you to feel sorry for us. What I do want is that you stop blaming Serbs for every single ****ing thing that went wrong in the Balkans because it ISN'T OUR FAULT!
thing.

Makes you look like a primitive, barbaric, violence-driven society that the world has to constantly step in and calm down.

Best answers
kosovo is the heart of serbia yet no serbians live there...nice.

maybe serbians shouldve tried to protest and retardedly burn random things before Kosovo got independence. just throwing it out there...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Attacking the local embassy of the United States (in case you didn't know, is a building dedicated to diplomacy) doesn't really fit in with the whole thing.

Makes you look like a primitive, barbaric, violence-driven society that the world has to constantly step in and calm down.
Really? Well how long must we stand for the world to stomp on us and does what it wishes with us? When are we bound to snap? Or are we not allowed to snap and just let you guys take piece after piece of our country until there's only Belgrade? I'd wreck every embassy in Serbia to prevent that from happening.

I'll explain the theory to him so he can attempt to solve it.

Example: The square root of 4 = 2, because 2 is the number that can be multiplied with itself once, and be 4. Another example would be 25, where 5 times 5 equals to 25.

Now do the math, *****.

Edit: Saw MY's post. I apologise, and I'll stop this nonsense immediately.
We learned that 2 years ago. And trust me all of us know that the square root of any number that can't be gotten by multiplying 2 rational numbers, is irrational. That's like basic knowledge.

Only a positive number can be a square. The reason of this is that if you actually could get a negative number as a square, you'd have to be multiplying two exact same numbers, and we all know that if we multiply two positive numbers, we get a positive number. Same goes with negative numbers, if you multiply two negative numbers, you get a positive number. Therefore it is impossible to get the square root of -2 because it doesn't exist.

That's up to my knowledge until now, if there's some more complex theory that allows negative squares, although I doubt it, please inform me.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot that 0 can be a square, since 0 x 0 = 0

Best answers
Really? Well how long must we stand for the world to stomp on us and does what it wishes with us? When are we bound to snap? Or are we not allowed to snap and just let you guys take piece after piece of our country until there's only Belgrade? I'd wreck every embassy in Serbia to prevent that from happening.
And who exactly took a piece of your country? Understand once and for all for god's sake that nobody took anything away from you. It was Kosovo's choice to become independent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom